story so far

Old May 6th 2003, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

sam&steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default story so far

Hi All,
Sorry it has been soooo long since last post (kent drinks)
Story since Badgers Mount,
Booked Flights for 1st June
Removeals booked 16th May (Allied Pickfords-9.8cubic metres$1475stirling not cheap but the middle)
Moving in with ma-in-law 18th May
Flights with malyasia 1st June Going one-way ADL $1100 stirling.
(2 Adults/2Children)
Thats it, i am just ready to go, the boys are having a leaving party at school to say bye to there friends, us, a piss-up in London yahyah!
Hope info helps some:scared:
Sam*
Old May 6th 2003, 6:56 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one.
Just a question what did that entail, IE three peice suite, TV, Beds?,
just for a rough idea
Old May 6th 2003, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point

Paulf,

Have you tried some of the on-line quotes for removals? These give quite a good price guide.

John Masons (think that is the correct spelling) do one and others you can e-mail with a list of what you may be taking and they will e-mail a price back. Quite good really.

Am I right in thinking that you did some course in air-con? If so, what exactly did you do?

Pott.