Reload this Page >

Stopovers In Usa (disney)?

Stopovers In Usa (disney)?

Old Jul 2nd 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

itsasecret is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stopovers In Usa (disney)?

Hi guys,,

Just wondered if any of you lot have had quotes to go via the US.
I wanted to take the wife and daughter to disney land for a few days and then onto singapore for a few days and finally end up in Brisbane.

Tried a few websites, but after spending a lot of time filling out my details the bloody website crashes.

So i thought i would put it to you guys.?

Ta
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 2:31 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stopovers In Usa (disney)?

If planning to go via the US (or even transit) from 26 October, make sure each family member has an individual machine readable passport.
http://travel.state.gov/vwp.html

If you want to use the visa waiver program. Note in particular that children will need their own passports.

Jeremy

Originally posted by itsasecret
Hi guys,,

I wanted to take the wife and daughter to disney land for a few days and then onto singapore for a few days and finally end up in Brisbane.

Tried a few websites, but after spending a lot of time filling out my details the bloody website crashes.

Ta
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Stopovers In Usa (disney)?

Originally posted by itsasecret
Hi guys,,

Ta
Hi there

We've just had a quote from travelbag. Heathrow-Orlando-San Francisco-Sydney-Auckland-Perth £740. I thought that was rather good. 2 weeks in Orlando, 4 nights in SF-1 night in Sydney-4 nights in Auckland.

Hope this helps.

Lindsey
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

philangst is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds a good deal. When are you going?
Old Jul 2nd 2004, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by philangst
That sounds a good deal. When are you going?
We haven't booked it yet but quote was for Nov 1st.

Lindsey
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

GengaKev is an unknown quantity at this point

we're £830 inc. taxes for

Edinburgh-Heathrow-Washington-Raliegh(North Carolina)-San Fransisco-Sydney-Perth.

This was from Travel bag, travel starts mid September. get 2 bags each up to 32kgs each too!!!. Should just about cover wifes shoes.