Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stopover in Singapore - Which Hotels??

Stopover in Singapore - Which Hotels??

Old May 26th 2004, 8:14 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice
Question Stopover in Singapore - Which Hotels??

Hi All

We are planning a stopover in Singapore on the way over and would like some help with choosing a hotel to stay in - We have a copy of the Singapore Airlines Stopover Holiday guide and the prices are great - Only £45.00 pppn for a Category E or 5 Star hotel...

Here are the ones we have been looking at The Orchard, The Oriental or possibly even the Four Seasons or The Ritz-Carlton Millenia..

Any thoughts or comments would be most helpful!!

Cheers

Sam&Andy
Old May 26th 2004, 8:19 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Sam and Andy,

We too are in the same position as we want to spend 3 nights in Singapore enroute to Brisbane late August.

Where did you get the Singapore Airlines Stopover Holiday guide ??? is it available on the web ??? We would like to have a flick through it also to find a nice hotel.

We heard the Copthorne Waterfront in supposed to be really nice, but I guess in Asia any hotel is of a higher standard.

Let me know where I can get the Singapore Airlines Stopover Holiday guide.

Cheers and thanks

Old May 26th 2004, 8:24 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

I rang Singapore Airlines direct (Reservations office) and asked them for the guide...

Ring this number and ask them for a copy +44 (0)870 6088886 ...

Good luck and enjoy yourselves!!!

Cheers

Sam&Andy
Old May 26th 2004, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by irishmolly
Sam and Andy,

We too are in the same position as we want to spend 3 nights in Singapore enroute to Brisbane late August.

Where did you get the Singapore Airlines Stopover Holiday guide ??? is it available on the web ??? We would like to have a flick through it also to find a nice hotel.

We heard the Copthorne Waterfront in supposed to be really nice, but I guess in Asia any hotel is of a higher standard.

Let me know where I can get the Singapore Airlines Stopover Holiday guide.

Cheers and thanks

Try this link http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/app/...entSite=global
Old May 26th 2004, 8:39 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks folks !

Excited checking out the hotels and looking forward to getting there.

Old May 26th 2004, 8:50 pm
Redland Bay - 22/06/04

LaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud ofLaraandBryn has much to be proud of

If you've got more than 2 anklebiters you won't be able to use The Orchard - they don't do triple rooms.
If you go onto www.ebookers.co.uk you can search for all the hotels and look at their facilities. We're off to the Grand Copthorne Waterfront 17-21 June.