Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stop Hooning!!! It's not worth it

Stop Hooning!!! It's not worth it

Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:37 am
Badge

Default Stop Hooning!!! It's not worth it

I am sick of getting out of bed 3-4am and rushing down to the fire station so that I can get first on the tanker to get out to some remote beauty spot so that I can stand by the side of the road naked in my yellows and hold a STOP sign for my troubles.

Satday night a young bloke rolled his mate's Patrol 100m, got away with a broken ankle.

Badge

PS If I have a bad one, I have to crawl around on the bedroom floor looking for my pager. Must change the battery on it, the display no longer lights up.

Old Apr 12th 2005, 2:43 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stop Hooning!!! It's not worth it

Originally Posted by Badge
I am sick of getting out of bed 3-4am and rushing down to the fire station so that I can get first on the tanker to get out to some remote beauty spot so that I can stand by the side of the road naked in my yellows and hold a STOP sign for my troubles.

Satday night a young bloke rolled his mate's Patrol 100m, got away with a broken ankle.

Badge

PS If I have a bad one, I have to crawl around on the bedroom floor looking for my pager. Must change the battery on it, the display no longer lights up.
My old man rolled his patrol when I was just a kid. The car was a write off, but dad came out with just a scratch on the back of his hand.
Must be pretty safe to have an accident in one, even if they are a bit unstable.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 4:51 am
Just Joined

Faith is on a distinguished road

You plead in vain, Badge. Hoons ain't got the brain cells to read, let alone work out how to use a computer.
Old Apr 12th 2005, 6:37 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I live in the inner-west 'burbs in Sydney; this (apparently) makes me a hoon! I've just about got the reading thing down, but the PC bit is still a little tricky.

GG (Hoon and proud of it! )

Originally Posted by Faith
You plead in vain, Badge. Hoons ain't got the brain cells to read, let alone work out how to use a computer.