Stolen umbrella

Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:51 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Stolen umbrella

My dad has just had his stuff delivered to Australia and it has just cleared customs and quarantine and now been delivered and guess what, they only cut open one item, My dads bubble wrapped golf bag with his clubs in it and a unique one of a kind umbrella that I had made from my previous company and gave to him as a present. Well its gone, removed from the bag and never to be seen again. What the thick git that has it doesn’t recon with is that it is the only one and very very distinctive and if I ever see anyone with it, I will demonstrate to them the other use for an umbrella and shove it up his xxxx!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:13 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stolen umbrella

Originally Posted by arkon
My dad has just had his stuff delivered to Australia and it has just cleared customs and quarantine and now been delivered and guess what, they only cut open one item, My dads bubble wrapped golf bag with his clubs in it and a unique one of a kind umbrella that I had made from my previous company and gave to him as a present. Well its gone, removed from the bag and never to be seen again. What the thick git that has it doesn’t recon with is that it is the only one and very very distinctive and if I ever see anyone with it, I will demonstrate to them the other use for an umbrella and shove it up his xxxx!
We lost 'lingerie, akubras and cuddly toys' when our stuff was shipped! Still imagine some walking around customs dressed in the gear with the toys and hat on their head!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:04 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

You can always buy another one at Bunnings.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
You can always buy another one at Bunnings.
I think part of Arkons point was that it was a one of a kind / unique brolly and therefore you wouldnt be able to buy another one that was the same
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:26 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

HAVE you checked to see if Aqis have removed it for cleaning.???.......... mm
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:30 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
I've seen them at work they just give it a couple of squirts.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 8:31 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
You haven't got it have you? If Aquis had it wouldn't they have told us? The told us when we had our xmas tree and shoes confiscated and cleaned.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:10 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

You haven't got it have you? If Aquis had it wouldn't they have told us? The told us when we had our xmas tree and shoes confiscated and cleaned.
Thats why i am asking , Aqis might have neglected to itemise it on your Q doc,s,,? if you think it has been stolen , report the matter to CUSTOMS who have the right to check all CCTV bond store footage ,if none is availible the company could face fines for not having any ,as all bond stores in Aust must be covered by CCTV 24/7.
You might not get yer umbrella back ,but some one will get thier arse kicked... ....... mm
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumomonty
We lost 'lingerie, akubras and cuddly toys
Fraser mate you gotta take the akubras and cuddly toys back. I can't risk it.
I'll still keep the lingerie though
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix
Fraser mate you gotta take the akubras and cuddly toys back. I can't risk it.
I'll still keep the lingerie though

They are thieving lowlife gits, (I make no apology for that - it could not have been anyone else) they stole a couple of my best fishing reels. One was a gift from one of my mates before I left and it was engraved.

I just hope that what goes around comes around and we are on the same offshore charter some day
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rabc
They are thieving lowlife gits, (I make no apology for that - it could not have been anyone else) they stole a couple of my best fishing reels. One was a gift from one of my mates before I left and it was engraved.

I just hope that what goes around comes around and we are on the same offshore charter some day
Be a heller if he caught a bigger one than you Rab
Old Mar 5th 2006, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

God this is awful, I am not looking forward to putting my belongings in their hands

Lace x
Old Mar 5th 2006, 1:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by lacey21
I am not looking forward to putting my belongings in their hands
I should hope not young lady.

This is a family forum.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Now now Bix come on that was a bit below the belt ha ha ha below the belt no.... ok then
Old Mar 5th 2006, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Could it not have been taken by someone who delivered your goods? If the item was opened then maybe the removalist 'handled' it.

S.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.