Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Stolen For Sale Sign

The Stolen For Sale Sign

Old May 30th 2005, 11:06 am
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice
Default Re: The Stolen For Sale Sign

They just set fire to em in the Hills, obviously easier than nickin em.
Old May 30th 2005, 11:20 am
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bluerobot
They just set fire to em in the Hills, obviously easier than nickin em.
Try smearing the shaft of the sign in axle-grease or some other unpleasant chemical....that'll ****em' !!
Old May 30th 2005, 11:37 am
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Originally Posted by yamahaha
Try smearing the shaft of the sign in axle-grease or some other unpleasant chemical....that'll ****em' !!
There's an idea, what about a gallon of petrol soaked in the grass at the base of the sign? That'll learn em good'n proper.
Old May 30th 2005, 11:53 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
However, I woke up this morning to notice my for sale sign has been stolen!!
Maybe the only ghost in the village took it
Old May 31st 2005, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

maybe
Old May 31st 2005, 6:03 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr mover
Jeeze and i thought Adelaide had problems ............... mm
You'd wake up in a vat of acid in a bank vault in Adelaide.
Old May 31st 2005, 9:45 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bondipom
You'd wake up in a vat of acid in a bank vault in Adelaide.
After being in Adelaide for 40 yrs , i don't think so , but you might have a problem, and a VAT of Hydrochloric , i don't think you would wake up. ?.... mm
Old May 31st 2005, 9:48 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mr mover
After being in Adelaide for 40 yrs , i don't think so , but you might have a problem, and a VAT of Hydrochloric , i don't think you would wake up. ?.... mm
We only know about shootings in Sydney.
Old May 31st 2005, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

This is going to sound really funny as I'm defending the yob youth of Britain...when I say defend, I mean back up or justify the theory that our yobs are worse than Australia's.

Did anyone happen to see "Traffic Cops" last night on the Beeb.

Fook me with a donkeys dodul, what sort of people do we have to co-habitate with. Very very low life scum.

Unfortunately, they all appeared to be Everton fans...

Am I a yob ?

Anyway...

In my opinion, we just have a better class of yob.

Three Legs

Originally Posted by manxfamily
As most people do before moving to another country, I too am trying to sell my house.

I'm Trying to sell privately rather than through an estate agent, The money is better off in my pocket than of some greedy estate agent.

However, I woke up this morning to notice my for sale sign has been stolen!! some f***in drunk puluka probably on the way home from the pub or some kids (probably in hoodies). So up the street I went in search of the sign, which by the way, is better than most estate agent signs, maybe thats why it was stolen. (Maybe a drunk estate agent took it!).

Anyway, I was prepared for a long walk around looking for it but I didn't have to go far before I stumbled across it wedged into a hedge.

This could also be another reason for exiting the UK, I'm sure the yobbish behaviour of the kids in UK, getting drunk, taking drugs etc will not be replicated in Australia. This country has gone down hill rapidly and it hasn't finished yet. But that is another subject and for another post.

Christ I'm sounding like my parents now!!! When I was lad....

Worse still this is sounding more like a blog/diary which I'm sure you all know is a sore point on BE so Ill wind it up now.

Good luck to all selling their homes and may a buyer be just around the corner, and keep an eye on those for sale signs!!