Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Still alive (just)

Wikiposts

Still alive (just)

Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by bundy
Thanks guys. I'm very glum today because so many people seem to be leaving for Oz in the next few weeks and it should have been us too Now we have to wait another year. I know it couldn't be helped, what with my mum getting sick and stuff, but my god it's depressing. We would have left last Friday. Must try to stay positive and all that. Hard though

Scutter - nice one mate! When will you be off?

Simone - thanks for the link, have replied. See you in Nundle!

Bix - cheeky b*gger. Don't you go feeling all superior just because I'm not around to kick your arse and Simone's too busy emigrating.

Kala - glad I saved you from the terrible fate that is Summer Schools!
Bundy
Come on now girl Cheer up. Your day will come.
Attached Images  
Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:09 pm
Go Banana's !!

Thanks guys. I'm very glum today because so many people seem to be leaving for Oz in the next few weeks and it should have been us too Now we have to wait another year. I know it couldn't be helped, what with my mum getting sick and stuff, but my god it's depressing. We would have left last Friday. Must try to stay positive and all that. Hard though

Simone - thanks for the link, have replied. See you in Nundle!

Bix - cheeky b*gger. Don't you go feeling all superior just because I'm not around to kick your arse and Simone's too busy emigrating.

Kala - glad I saved you from the terrible fate that is Summer Schools!

Hang on in there Bundy, the time will go quick and yes by hell or high water we will make it to Nundle - got to swap soup recipies!!!

Best wishes
Jill

Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:32 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Don't worry! your turn will come, and it'll be here before you know it. Things happen and there's nothing you can do about it, you just have to keep and positive. Think of it like this, the way the exchange rate is going it could be a good thing!

I'm hoping to fly down to melbourne (then up to canberra) on or around the 6th if i can get a flight. Starting to get the jitters in a big way now...

I hope you're not having to work too hard.

all the best!

Leigh.

oh by the way, how's the cast of dallas doing?
Old Jul 13th 2004, 5:24 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. It's tough, this hanging about business, but I'll get over it.

Scutter - yes, Dallas cast doing nicely. In addition to Ewe-Ann, we have a Cynthia-May, a Shelby-Lee and Anthernee (as in Anthony - and that's really how he spells it).

Jill - can't wait. It's pumpkin soup recipes at dawn then. Maybe we can incorporate a soup making comp in with the general drinking at the Great Nundle Bash.

Just hope that you lot off to Oz in the next few weeks and months will keep the place spick and span for me, and prime the country for our arrival
Old Jul 13th 2004, 9:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very glum today because so many people seem to be leaving for Oz in the next few weeks and it should have been us too Now we have to wait another year.
Now lets not dwell on that Bundster. It's just a hormonal phase.

I shall still be here to keep you company

.............and think of all the newer posters we will be meeting
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Now lets not dwell on that Bundster. It's just a hormonal phase.

I shall still be here to keep you company

.............and think of all the newer posters we will be meeting

You're telling me I'll be left here with you? Get me out of here!!!!!

Good to know some of us regulars will still be here though Bix. Could be a cold and lonely place otherwise.