Sterling Int shipping company

Sterling Int shipping company

Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

Forshac will become famous soon enoughForshac will become famous soon enough
Default Sterling Int shipping company

Hello there,

I am new to this web site...

Has anyone used the shipping company called Sterling Int? they are based in the UK in Northolt. If you have used them what was your experiences.

Thank you

Old Jun 12th 2006, 9:19 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sterling Int shipping company

Originally Posted by Forshac
Hello there,

I am new to this web site...

Has anyone used the shipping company called Sterling Int? they are based in the UK in Northolt. If you have used them what was your experiences.

Thank you

Hi and welcome to BE. I can't help with your question other than to say that we are using John Masons soonish. They beat my best quote and have been great so far - - - they haven't got my stuff yet though

Fingers crossed.

xRachx
Old Jun 13th 2006, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

galloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nice

We've used them before, albeit from France to Japan, but they were very good and although they had a few problems on the way to ours to start the packing, they kept us uptodate with progress etc and made sure everything went to schedule.

I don't think it will be Sterling do the unpacking in Oz, probably Grace. AFAIK Sterling does a lot of corporate relocations and maybe be a bit more pricier than some other shippers, but I had no worries about our goods being moved by them.
Old Jun 13th 2006, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Forshac will become famous soon enoughForshac will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys...