Stereophonics

Old May 10th 2005, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stereophonics

Playing at the Enmore on 25th June. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12pm. (they're on sale then for the Melbourne gig too) I can't wait
Old May 10th 2005, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stereophonics

Originally Posted by Un-Co
Playing at the Enmore on 25th June. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12pm. (they're on sale then for the Melbourne gig too) I can't wait
COOL

Great aren't they m8

ENJOY
Old May 10th 2005, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
COOL

Great aren't they m8

ENJOY
Yup - I saw the once at Wembley and am excited because the Enmore is tiny in comparison. And I've always had a very soft spot for Kelly Jones...
Old May 10th 2005, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Yup - I saw the once at Wembley and am excited because the Enmore is tiny in comparison. And I've always had a very soft spot for Kelly Jones...

You'll get a better view at Enmore then Wembley is soooooooooo BIG innit

I would also love to see them live - might get the chance sometime
Old May 10th 2005, 2:42 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Don't like them myself, but I thought I'd post a (rugby) song by the Stereophonics for you so you can sing along to it. Do they sing this song at their concerts outside Wales ( I've never seen them in concert)? Don't agree with it as the second verse is not true:

We don't wanna be your enemy,
But when we're on the field,
It's red, white and green,

Get beat by the Irish,
Get beat by the Scots,
The French ought'ta struggle,
But you're the one we want,
We want...

As long as we beat the English,
As long as we beat the English, we don't care

We don't care

Prefer Manic street preachers myself for Welsh bands:

Australia:

I don’t know if I’m tired and I don’t know if I’m ill
My cheeks are turning yellow
I think I’ll take another pill

Praying for the wave to come now
It must be for the fifteenth time
I’ve been here for much too long
This is the past that’s mine

I want to fly and run till it hurts
Sleep for a while and speak no words in australia
In australia

It must be for the very last time
It’s twelve o’clock till midnight
There must be someone to blame

In australia

Australia, in australia
In australia
In australia
In australia
Old May 10th 2005, 3:16 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Ceri
Don't like them myself
I thought it was compulsory for anyone from Wales to support Welsh interests. How else would Tom Jones survive?

Prefer Manic street preachers myself for Welsh bands

Australia:

Still feels weird listening to 'Tsunami' on same album. The words stick in my head and I'd find myself humming it later on, but now I try not to. Just think people might reckon I'm taking the p.
Old May 10th 2005, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't like them myself, but I thought I'd post a (rugby) song by the Stereophonics for you so you can sing along to it. Do they sing this song at their concerts outside Wales ( I've never seen them in concert)? Don't agree with it as the second verse is not true:

We don't wanna be your enemy,
But when we're on the field,
It's red, white and green,

Get beat by the Irish,
Get beat by the Scots,
The French ought'ta struggle,
But you're the one we want,
We want...

We don't care

Prefer Manic street preachers myself for Welsh bands:

Australia:

It must be for the fifteenth time
I’ve been here for much too long
This is the past that’s mine

In australia

It must be for the very last time
It’s twelve o’clock till midnight
There must be someone to blame

In australia

Australia, in australia
In australia
In australia
In australia

What a load of bleep bleep! Rugby song - that says it all doesn't it I must admit, being a singer myself, I usually listen to artists who sing good strong worth singing to lyrics - but the above Need to know the music I suppose would fall into place then perhaps

Manic Street Preachers - who are they anyways

Give me ROBBIE anytime !!!!
Old May 10th 2005, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=JulesandChris]I thought it was compulsory for anyone from Wales to support Welsh interests. QUOTE]

What about Super Furry Animals? Great Welsh band
Old May 10th 2005, 3:38 am

[QUOTE=Un-Co]
Originally Posted by JulesandChris
I thought it was compulsory for anyone from Wales to support Welsh interests. QUOTE]

What about Super Furry Animals? Great Welsh band
Cerys Matthews deserves a mention
Old May 10th 2005, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Cerys Matthews deserves a mention
True. But always fount catatonia a bit hit and miss.
On my last trip back to the UK I was introduced to Goldie Looking Chain. They're hilarious. Although don't know if they'll crack the Ozzie market...
Old May 10th 2005, 4:09 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
What a load of bleep bleep! Rugby song - that says it all doesn't it
thought you were a fan of Stereophonics, they wrote it and sing it
Which they got accused of being racist when they sang/sing it
I think they are a bit too simplistic myself , pretty little boy band.

Manic street Preaches - Proud Welsh and anti royalists who enjoy snubbing the queen. Lovely lads

Super furry animals - bin material

catatonia

Deffrwch Cymry cysgld gwlad y gan
Dwfn yw’r gwendid
Bychan yw y fflam
Creulon yw’r cynhaeaf
Ond per yw’r don
‘Da’ alaw’r alarch unig
yn fy mron
Everyday when I wake up
I thank the lord I’m Welsh
Gwledd o fedd gynhyrfodd Gymraes swil
Darganfyddais gwir baradwys Rhyl
Everyday when I wake up
Old May 10th 2005, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

thought you were a fan of Stereophonics, they wrote it and sing it
Which they got accused of being racist when they sang/sing it
I think they are a bit too simplistic myself , pretty little boy band.

Manic street Preaches - Proud Welsh and anti royalists who enjoy snubbing the queen. Lovely lads

Super furry animals - bin material

catatonia

Deffrwch Cymry cysgld gwlad y gan
Dwfn yw’r gwendid
Bychan yw y fflam
Creulon yw’r cynhaeaf
Ond per yw’r don
‘Da’ alaw’r alarch unig
yn fy mron
Everyday when I wake up
Gwledd o fedd gynhyrfodd Gymraes swil
Darganfyddais gwir baradwys Rhyl
Everyday when I wake up
Sorry Ceri - my heart still goes with ROBBIE - most of his songs are brill, his words mean a lot - I am an avid fan of course

Bit of a musical fan too - i'm into Phantom of the Opera at the mo - just cant get enough of it - film or CD - ace must go getting withdrawal symptoms!

Take care
Old May 10th 2005, 4:28 am
Y Ddraig Goch

[QUOTE=JulesandChris]I thought it was compulsory for anyone from Wales to support Welsh interests. How else would Tom Jones survive?

QUOTE]

He sells more Albums in America and worldwide than he does in Wales, Wales alone can't feed him in his money.
Doesn't he live in America now and has for years?

He was in Aus a while back, a sell out tour. The old dears seem to love him.
If he relied on only Welsh sales , he would be poor, the world feeds him. He's an international success.
Don't like him myself. An ageing playboy, who treats his wife like Sh*te with his numourous of affairs
Old May 10th 2005, 4:38 am

True. But always fount catatonia a bit hit and miss.
On my last trip back to the UK I was introduced to Goldie Looking Chain. They're hilarious. Although don't know if they'll crack the Ozzie market...
Yep they're here alright, the albums been in the shops here since November at least. I noticed it in or near the album charts at Mall Music the other day, maybe it's catching on. Bit too crude for me, I would have loved it ten years ago. I'm too old to be sold, and my mother doesn't have a .....!
Old May 10th 2005, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

I saw that the Phonics were playing Melbourne in June...........gutted we're not coming over til October !! Tried to convince hubby that all our plans could be brought forward by 4 months but didn't work (he's fed up about me going on about Kelly all the time as it is !).

But can't complain, saw them in King Tuts in Glasgow in January.........less that 300 folk there and I was less than 10 feet away from the gorgeous Kelly.............the stuff dreams are made of.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.