Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Step Sons Court Order

Step Sons Court Order

Old Feb 21st 2007, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

soldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of light
Default Step Sons Court Order

Well we have received our court order allowing us to remove my step son from the UK to OZ
The only issue now is the papers have been personally served on her EX as he has not done anything up till now. The judge has given him 14 days to respond otherwise the ored stands. So its fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks.
Another step closer. Hopefully it wont be long now till I can get my family home to OZ

Mark

Last edited by soldierblue; Feb 21st 2007 at 11:43 pm.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:10 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Step Sons Court Order

WEll done soldier. Great news.

Where abouts are you living?
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

soldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of lightsoldierblue is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iPom
WEll done soldier. Great news.

Where abouts are you living?
Thanx ipom
At the moment Im living in Hazelbrook
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:20 am
Account Closed

Cool. I'm in W'Falls just up the road. How are you finding it there? There are some lovely walks near you. I'm actually astonished to find someone else living up here!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

Cool. I'm in W'Falls just up the road. How are you finding it there? There are some lovely walks near you. I'm actually astonished to find someone else living up here!
I love it in Hazelbrook. Reminds me of Mt Colah(just past Hornsby) where I grew up back in the 70's before they built too many houses.
I know what you mean about the walks. I try to get out at least every other day for a walk in the bush.
I dont think you can beat living there. Really nice and quite with fantastic veiws and not too far from the city.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Too right. It's beautiful up here. I walk every day with the dog and then sometimes head out again without her (as the birds fly when they see her) so I can really enjoy it. I like visiting the city but it's lovely to come back home after. So, you're Australian... What about your family?
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Angela Marie - Cairns will become famous soon enoughAngela Marie - Cairns will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soldierblue
Well we have received our court order allowing us to remove my step son from the UK to OZ
The only issue now is the papers have been personally served on her EX as he has not done anything up till now. The judge has given him 14 days to respond otherwise the ored stands. So its fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks.
Another step closer. Hopefully it wont be long now till I can get my family home to OZ

Mark
Fingers Crossed - we know only to well the pressure that you are under - it will work out for you .
Angela
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Too right. It's beautiful up here. I walk every day with the dog and then sometimes head out again without her (as the birds fly when they see her) so I can really enjoy it. I like visiting the city but it's lovely to come back home after. So, you're Australian... What about your family?
Yes I was born in the snowy mountains in a place called Cooma.
My wife and step son are british and our other 4 although born in the UK are now australian citizens by descent.
I know what you mean about walking by yourself. Ive started taking a camera out with me to take photos of the wildlife to show the family back in the UK.

Mark
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:07 am
Account Closed

I know Cooma. I'm hoping to be having a hol in the mts this winter if I can afford it after moving.
Are you both working in the mts or having to travel?
I take a camera with me every time I go out. I've posted a few in the gallery link under my avatar... the rest are in Flickr link.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

WOOOHOOO!!

First step out of the wy guys, you are now one step closer

How old is your son?, does he want to go? and most of all the best of luck to you
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Tracey will be hoping to get a partime job as an Occupational Therapist in a hospital as close as possible.
She only wants to do a couple of days a week.
I havent got a job as yet.
It has taken me over 3 weeks to get things sorted. i.e. TFN, bank and driving licence and Im still waiting for medicare.
Although at the moment Im in the UK as I had to come back last week to sort this court order thing out
but I fly back on the weekend and it will be head down trying to get a job on monday.
Im hoping to find something not too far away. My friend works in the CBD from Hazelbrook and its a long day for him.
Like your photos. Is it a hobby or proffession?
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

He is nearly 13 and its all he talks about.
He says he cant wait to go to the beaches. Something about girls and bikinis.

Last edited by soldierblue; Feb 22nd 2007 at 10:25 am.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by soldierblue
Tracey will be hoping to get a partime job as an Occupational Therapist in a hospital as close as possible.
She only wants to do a couple of days a week.
I havent got a job as yet.
It has taken me over 3 weeks to get things sorted. i.e. TFN, bank and driving licence and Im still waiting for medicare.
Although at the moment Im in the UK as I had to come back last week to sort this court order thing out
but I fly back on the weekend and it will be head down trying to get a job on monday.
Im hoping to find something not too far away. My friend works in the CBD from Hazelbrook and its a long day for him.
Like your photos. Is it a hobby or proffession?
OMG, you're only just arrived out here? Well if Tracy wants a coffee or something, I am around. If you need any help with anything, just say the word. Even if it's a bit of chilling out with a bbq or something.

The city is a long way off but from where you are, it's just over an hour commute, right? It's a long day but the lifestyle thing pays off for the children and for the adults ... imo. I hope you get something soon. What do you do?

The photo's are a bit of a hobby but I wouldn't mind going pro... I just don't know enough to do that and am purely point and shoot at what looks good... but like you say, there's so much to point a camera at out here, it's luxurious!
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Tracey says to say thanks for that and as soon as shes over she will take you up on that.
Its about an hour and a half to the city but like you say the lifestyle is worth it.
Im qualified in electronics and I an installation engineer but Ill do whatever to start with.
There are some really nice photos in your gallery. Out of curiosity what camera do you use?
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 1:48 am
Account Closed

I was on a Nikon F80 (film camera) and upgraded to a D80 at Christmas. So anything after Christmas day was taken with a digital.

Hope to meet up with you guys then at some point. Just say the word.

Sounds like you'll have plenty of work round here to keep you going without having to travel too far. Good luck with that. I might want to pick your brain at some point on an electronics question some time, but I'll save that for a beer and a bbq.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.