Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

steam cleaning for shipment - midlands

steam cleaning for shipment - midlands

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:05 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default steam cleaning for shipment - midlands

Had all our outdoor stuff steam cleaned before shipping, eg. trampoline, swing & slides, wooden furniture, lawn mower, jet wash, strimmer, etc.

The guy did a great job and I'd never have had the time to get it ready for sending by myself.

Considering the value of the stuff we're taking it was well worth it and he sent a letter to confirm all the work that had been done that I've passed on to the removal company. (We did then use jeyes fluid ourselves to make sure it passes AQIS).

This is just to recommend his services as he normally does machinery but was really helpful and happy to come out to us about half an hour from premises in Stourbridge and spent about 5/6 hours here (we did have a lot of stuff).

You can find him under steam cleaning and stourbridge in yell.com - the company name is tgm (short for the grime reaper).
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: steam cleaning for shipment - midlands

Originally Posted by flip
Had all our outdoor stuff steam cleaned before shipping, eg. trampoline, swing & slides, wooden furniture, lawn mower, jet wash, strimmer, etc.

The guy did a great job and I'd never have had the time to get it ready for sending by myself.

Considering the value of the stuff we're taking it was well worth it and he sent a letter to confirm all the work that had been done that I've passed on to the removal company. (We did then use jeyes fluid ourselves to make sure it passes AQIS).

This is just to recomme nd his services as he normally does machinery but was really helpful and happy to come out to us about half an hour from premises in Stourbridge and spent about 5/6 hours here (we did have a lot of stuff).

You can find him under steam cleaning and stourbridge in yell.com - the company name is tgm (short for the grime reaper).
Sounds great, wish I'd brought our outdoors stuff, how much did it cost altogether?
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of
Default Re: steam cleaning for shipment - midlands

[QUOTE=Larissa]Sounds great, wish I'd brought our outdoors stuff, how much did it cost altogether?[/QUOTE
It was about £150 for the steam cleaning, we had a huge container anyway so I can't really assess how much the shipment cost, then we bought one can of jeyes fluid and plastic wrapping. May sound expensive but the stuff was only about 2 years old and cost a lot more to buy.