stay or go

Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Default stay or go

I got real cold feet today. I have to pay for our tickets or cancel today. Why do I feel like this, already done one move from NZ to UK so I know I can do it. Kids booked into school and good friend waiting in Briss. Trouble is hubby has to come back to UK to work for 6 months. Should we go now or wait and all go as a family next summer. Help my brain hurts, am I just a wimp.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:26 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: stay or go

Originally posted by kaz Hen
I got real cold feet today. I have to pay for our tickets or cancel today. Why do I feel like this, already done one move from NZ to UK so I know I can do it. Kids booked into school and good friend waiting in Briss. Trouble is hubby has to come back to UK to work for 6 months. Should we go now or wait and all go as a family next summer. Help my brain hurts, am I just a wimp.
School year will start in February 2005 in Brisbane.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is my older boys 17,15 the school have said they have to start on Oct 5 to enable them to keep up and the older one to have every chance doing his OP.
Would be a lot easier if they were younger.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Trouble is my older boys 17,15 the school have said they have to start on Oct 5 to enable them to keep up and the older one to have every chance doing his OP.
Hi Kaz Hen,
Doesnt matter what people say to u,u need to do what u feel is rite!!And whats best for u and ur family,What do ur older boys say??/ And what about ur husband???? There the people who u need to listen to Wish i could give u a rite or wrong answer,but its up to u .....Hope u make a good and happy desicion
natasha
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:36 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Aussie school? Uni will start late 2005 February. Eldest --> Tertiary Education 2005?

Tertiary Entrance - Questions about OP (Overall Position)
Old Jul 20th 2004, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not what the school is saying. I think because he has moved from NZ schooling (same starting point in Feb as Aus) to UK schooling that he is going to have to go back a year. Or 6 months from where he would be in the UK. He has only done AS level so does not have the grades to go straight to Uni.
Confused, so am I
Old Jul 21st 2004, 4:17 am
Linda Max

Not what the school is saying. I think because he has moved from NZ schooling (same starting point in Feb as Aus) to UK schooling that he is going to have to go back a year. Or 6 months from where he would be in the UK. He has only done AS level so does not have the grades to go straight to Uni.
Confused, so am I
Hi there, our 16 year old went back into Scottish school in May this year, as 5th year started then, and we had to send her earlier than we would have liked. Seemed a bit silly doing 6 weeks of school, then 6 week holiday, but that is what school advised. Best thing we found is to go with the school reccomendations.