Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stawell, Victoria

Stawell, Victoria

Old Dec 5th 2002, 9:58 pm
Sarah266

Smile Stawell, Victoria

I would be interested if anyone could give me any information about Stawell, just the usual: area, housing, schools etc....
Thanks.

Old Dec 5th 2002, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sarah!

If you go on www.realestate.com.au you may be able to check out stawell by doing an 'area profile' It should give info on all local amenities, make-up of population. crime rate, schools etc. It will give you a good idea about the area until you get to hear from someone actually living there. Hope this helps!

Cheers!
Old Dec 7th 2002, 2:55 am
Just Joined

Malcy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stawell, Victoria

Originally posted by Sarah266
I would be interested if anyone could give me any information about Stawell, just the usual: area, housing, schools etc....
Thanks.
G'day it's malcy. Stawell is a town not too big but is on the edge of the Grampians a beautiful area of mountains that you will stand in amazment at with wild life galor so have a look at the state of victoria web page i recon their must be one. Regards Mal.