Reload this Page >

statutory declarations from ex's

statutory declarations from ex's

Old Aug 27th 2004, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

bettytweena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default statutory declarations from ex's

Hi all
Could anyone give me any info on the wording I need to include on a statutory declaration from my ex with regards to him allowing my son to migrate with me? I know several have gone down this route, and would really appreciate the advice.

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 11:41 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: statutory declarations from ex's

um i know i know.... well actually i dont but Christina does and it cost us an extra $700 for the 2 words that had to be put into it. When she wakes up she will reply.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 11:46 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bettytweena
Hi all
Could anyone give me any info on the wording I need to include on a statutory declaration from my ex with regards to him allowing my son to migrate with me? I know several have gone down this route, and would really appreciate the advice.

Thanks in advance.
I'm sure Deb posted a copy of our stat dec. Search Cresta57 stat dec.
I'd do it but I'm supposed to be invoicing this moring not "playing on bloody expats again"
Old Aug 27th 2004, 11:47 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Oh i found it by searching it.... she will be so proud of me..... what it needs to state is that it need to be ..........PERMANENT and UNCONDITIONAL . Those words exactly. They made us change the documents which caused more delays and lots of money
Old Aug 28th 2004, 12:09 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by Siren
Oh i found it by searching it.... she will be so proud of me..... what it needs to state is that it need to be ..........PERMANENT and UNCONDITIONAL . Those words exactly. They made us change the documents which caused more delays and lots of money

Hi Siren
sorry to pick your swede at this time of night but i need some advice and would appreciate it if you could reply, doesnt have to be 2nite im going to bed in a min, im knacked. I came back to Aussie with my 8 year old daughter after i got the order to leave thru the courts, my ex wouldnt sign the Australian passport form so i brought her over on a holiday visa but she is an Australian citizen by descent.

The holiday visa only lasts for 1 year and i was going to post the court orders and other paperwork to the passport office and get her Australian passport that way, but now im thinking that the court order wont get accepted due to the wording not being right...

Please email me if you have any idea re; this and the orders from court, otherwise im going to be crappin myself thinking i will have to go back to the UK with her if its too late for an Australian passport if you know what i mean, apologies if im going on with myself but im buggered....
Johanne
Old Aug 28th 2004, 4:11 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

If your daughter has an Australian citizenship certificate then she cannot be thrown out of Australia on immigration grounds.

The only way a person in your situation may have a problem is if you breached UK law to bring her here. In that case your ex might be able to get a court order to force her to return to the UK.

But you say you *have* a court order so there should be no problem there. You just need to deal with Passports Australia so they accept the court order as sufficient evidence to issue an Australian passport to her.

Contact your federal MP if you think the passports people are behaving childishly and not accepting something (a UK court order) that's valid.

Whatever you do, don't leave Australia without her having her own Australian passport. Australian citizens are not supposed to use holiday visas! and if you try that again she may be refused permission to board an Australia bound flight.

Jeremy

Originally Posted by johanne
Hi Siren
sorry to pick your swede at this time of night but i need some advice and would appreciate it if you could reply, doesnt have to be 2nite im going to bed in a min, im knacked. I came back to Aussie with my 8 year old daughter after i got the order to leave thru the courts, my ex wouldnt sign the Australian passport form so i brought her over on a holiday visa but she is an Australian citizen by descent.

The holiday visa only lasts for 1 year and i was going to post the court orders and other paperwork to the passport office and get her Australian passport that way, but now im thinking that the court order wont get accepted due to the wording not being right...

Please email me if you have any idea re; this and the orders from court, otherwise im going to be crappin myself thinking i will have to go back to the UK with her if its too late for an Australian passport if you know what i mean, apologies if im going on with myself but im buggered....
Johanne
Old Aug 29th 2004, 8:25 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

[
Whatever you do, don't leave Australia without her having her own Australian passport. Australian citizens are not supposed to use holiday visas! and if you try that again she may be refused permission to board an Australia bound flight.

Jeremy[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that JAJ, she travelled on her British passport because i couldnt get her an Australian one because her father refused to sign the passport application form but agreed for her to come to Australia on a court order.

So the only way to get her back here was on a holiday visa in her British passport, i will make an appointment for her Australian passport this week and see how far i get with it otherwise i will contact local mp for their advice,
once again thanks,
Johanne.