Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Statutory Declaration

Statutory Declaration

Old Aug 30th 2005, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of
Default Statutory Declaration

Been trying to sit down for the last week and write our self employment stat dec but
a. cant find the time(4 children on holidays)
B. Haven't a clue where to start
C. BE forum addiction!

Can anyone send me a rough guide or something to kick start,we have a lot of the other info ready for the TRA just this and a few bits then we can get going.
Any help would be much appreciated

If I spent as much time on my Stat Dec as I did on BE Id have written 100!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:17 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Statutory Declaration

Originally Posted by farrierswife
Been trying to sit down for the last week and write our self employment stat dec but
a. cant find the time(4 children on holidays)
B. Haven't a clue where to start
C. BE forum addiction!

Can anyone send me a rough guide or something to kick start,we have a lot of the other info ready for the TRA just this and a few bits then we can get going.
Any help would be much appreciated

If I spent as much time on my Stat Dec as I did on BE Id have written 100!
Farriers wife, I had the same problem, if I had concentrated on my TRA instead of posting pish taking replies on threads TRA would have been ready years ago, OK months, the point is get off the puter and get writing, we will still be here in a few weeks time..
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:23 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Farriers wife, I had the same problem, if I had concentrated on my TRA instead of posting pish taking replies on threads TRA would have been ready years ago, OK months, the point is get off the puter and get writing, we will still be here in a few weeks time..
I , John Henry Winkleman, was employed at Joe Bloggs from 23rd December 1906 to 22nd December 1907 as a Santa Claus Dummy.

My duties during this time included
- Standing for long periods in window displays without moving
- preparing window display and arranging presents
- handling dangerous chemicals, notably spray-snow ,and in the course of my work had to be cognisant of spray-snow handling characteristics
- I worked largely unsupervised during this time
- my role was heavily customer facing.

Following this I was promoted to chief Gnome in the santa's grotto a position I held from XX/xx/xx to yy/yy/yy

My duties were
- -
-
-
-
- Using tools such as a gnomes stick (2001 model) , and the compressed air present wrapper , I am trained on all aspects of handling compressed-air-presnet wrappers and attended a course at the manufacturers offices in Greenland. The certificate for which is included.
- etc.

I declare that this is a true and honest representation of my work experience and skills for the period outlined above.

You go to court, read it out after swearing on the bible , they give you a card to read first wihch is part of the oath.

Then the clerk of the court will get you to write your name in a stamp box , you'll sign it, they sign it - you pays your money and walks out.

You get more than one copy done because yo'll need more than one copy (1 for TRA and one for dimia at least).

Good luck - and search on the immigration forum for less frivolous exampples - by the way Ive never done TRA I did another skills assesment but from what I've read this is what you need above and you put as much detail in as poss (so my reference ot attending the manufaturers course in greenland was not entirely in Jest).
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:58 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
I , John Henry Winkleman, was employed at Joe Bloggs from 23rd December 1906 to 22nd December 1907 as a Santa Claus Dummy.

My duties during this time included
- Standing for long periods in window displays without moving ...
Haha. Class. Reminds me of a few jobs I've had...