Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

states schools in Townsville help!!!!

states schools in Townsville help!!!!

Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:08 am
kerrie/wayne

Question states schools in Townsville help!!!!

hi ,has any one got kids who go to high school in Townsville ,i have a 13 year old im looking at three schools but would love some input and advise to which school

Townsville high
pimilco high
william ross
also what are the fees

thanks kez

Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Lavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really niceLavinia is just really nice
Default Re: states schools in Townsville help!!!!

Originally Posted by kerrie/wayne
hi ,has any one got kids who go to high school in Townsville ,i have a 13 year old im looking at three schools but would love some input and advise to which school

Townsville high
pimilco high
william ross
also what are the fees

thanks kez
Hi Kez,

how far did you get with your research? We're thinking about Townsville as well and I'm looking into high schools for my 13 year old. Are you already there and have you made a decision? I'm particulary interested in pimlico high, because they have German lessons. We're from Germany, and although she speaks some English and will do an ESL course when we arrive, she will feel more comfortable if she knows that if her English fails someone may be able to help out in German.

Lavinia