Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

State Territory Nominated Visa

State Territory Nominated Visa

Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

coxdebra will become famous soon enough
Default State Territory Nominated Visa

Hi, can anyone help? I have started to apply for skills assessment with the Aus Nursing Board, and I am thinking of applying for the State Territory Nominated Visa in South Austrailia, in the Victor Harbour/Adelaide area. Has anyone had any experience similar - does anyone live in this area. I have two children aged 15 and 8 who are going to be coming over plus my husband who is a joiner. I would welcome any advice.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 9:03 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: State Territory Nominated Visa

Originally Posted by coxdebra
Hi, can anyone help? I have started to apply for skills assessment with the Aus Nursing Board, and I am thinking of applying for the State Territory Nominated Visa in South Austrailia, in the Victor Harbour/Adelaide area. Has anyone had any experience similar - does anyone live in this area. I have two children aged 15 and 8 who are going to be coming over plus my husband who is a joiner. I would welcome any advice.
Hi i think you would get a better response re advice on STNI if you posted this thread on australia/nz immigration forum there are lots of people going STNI over there us included although we are going to Tasmania. my other half is also a joiner.

good luck
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, we've got a STNI visa for SA, but not in nursing. You will get more information if you ask on:

AdelaideBrits

It's the forum for people moving to South Australia, there are quite a few nurses on the site, so I am sure they could answer any questions.

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Nikki
xx
Old Feb 7th 2005, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

coxdebra will become famous soon enough

undefinedT
Originally Posted by mysnix
Hi, we've got a STNI visa for SA, but not in nursing. You will get more information if you ask on:

AdelaideBrits

It's the forum for people moving to South Australia, there are quite a few nurses on the site, so I am sure they could answer any questions.

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Nikki
xx
Thanks for this Nikki, I have joined, its really useful, debs