state sponsored

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

bigmac31 has a brilliant futurebigmac31 has a brilliant futurebigmac31 has a brilliant futurebigmac31 has a brilliant futurebigmac31 has a brilliant futurebigmac31 has a brilliant futurebigmac31 has a brilliant future
Default state sponsored

i,m already in melbourne,moved over 2 months ago,but have made friends with a brickie that has moved over 6 weeks ago but cant find work ,he has now said that he is moving to perth instead because of work ,he wants to now if he can or not because he was sponsored by victoria state ,he has had a phone call from dimia saying that there not happy at all and are going to investigate his claim,can he move to Perth or does he have to stay in victoria for the remainder of the 2 years
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 10:09 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: state sponsored

i am not sure how it works with state sponsorship but we are designated area sponsored and that doesnt stop us from moving around from place to place if we so wish.

there are lots of agents on here i am sure someone will be able to advise better.

regards
vb2