Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

state nominated sponsorship form

state nominated sponsorship form

Old Aug 18th 2006, 5:51 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default state nominated sponsorship form

Hello all, just wondered if anyone has filled in this form and with particular reference to question 4 regarding prefared location can anyone tell me where these regions are exactly? or can you tell me what region attadale comes under? Also if we put any region of WA would they tell us we had to go somewhere even if we didnt want that part of WA?

Thanks in advance,

Nev.
Old Aug 18th 2006, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Jez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of lightJez & Lorraine is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: state nominated sponsorship form

Originally Posted by redlion
Hello all, just wondered if anyone has filled in this form and with particular reference to question 4 regarding prefared location can anyone tell me where these regions are exactly? or can you tell me what region attadale comes under? Also if we put any region of WA would they tell us we had to go somewhere even if we didnt want that part of WA?

Thanks in advance,

Nev.
state nominated is restricted to certain areas, we went under stni and we were okay everywhere except perth met, suspect this will be the same for yours