Reload this Page >

Stat Dec's (Sorry me again)!!

Stat Dec's (Sorry me again)!!

Old Nov 21st 2003, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Stat Dec's (Sorry me again)!!

Hi

Regarding Stat Decs for de-facto visa, I have read that me and my partner need to write one about each other and our relationship - past/present and future.

Can anyone give me a rough idea of what to write, I mean do I have to go into one about it all, or just be matter of fact i.e. date met - Sept 2000, first felt committed - May 2001 etc etc.

Also is there anywhere we can get a stat dec template as I found one on the immigration site but can't find it now!!

Thanks a million

Natbat

PS Have a nice weekend (go the Aussie's - Go the Poms) - impartial as not a follower of Rugby!!

Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:08 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default Re: Stat Dec's (Sorry me again)!!

Originally posted by Natbat
Hi

Regarding Stat Decs for de-facto visa, I have read that me and my partner need to write one about each other and our relationship - past/present and future.

Can anyone give me a rough idea of what to write, I mean do I have to go into one about it all, or just be matter of fact i.e. date met - Sept 2000, first felt committed - May 2001 etc etc.

Also is there anywhere we can get a stat dec template as I found one on the immigration site but can't find it now!!

Thanks a million

Natbat

PS Have a nice weekend (go the Aussie's - Go the Poms) - impartial as not a follower of Rugby!!

You need to write a short passage (200 words?) about your relationship. You need to say that its genuine, continuing and ongoing etc. Include how long you have known each other, that you holiday together, live together etc. When you started living together. When you became interdependant, opened your join accounts, bought a house/car together....all stuff like that. They basically want to know that you are going to stay together in aus.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/statdec.htm
Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:08 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

I've posted this before, but here it is again!

Steve.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
de facto 2.doc (33.5 KB, 85 views)
Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Stat Dec's (Sorry me again)!!

Thanks everso muchly !!!

Originally posted by PeteY
You need to write a short passage (200 words?) about your relationship. You need to say that its genuine, continuing and ongoing etc. Include how long you have known each other, that you holiday together, live together etc. When you started living together. When you became interdependant, opened your join accounts, bought a house/car together....all stuff like that. They basically want to know that you are going to stay together in aus.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/statdec.htm
Old Nov 21st 2003, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Thanks

Thanks Steve

Originally posted by SteveBannister
I've posted this before, but here it is again!

Steve.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 7:27 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Does the declaration for you and your partner need to be a stat dec? If so is there a form suitable for use in Britain? I've got my Aussie stat decs from partner's family (using the form from the Aussie high Commission website) but just wondering what's best to use in Blighty.
Old Nov 21st 2003, 7:30 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Kentish Man
Does the declaration for you and your partner need to be a stat dec? If so is there a form suitable for use in Britain? I've got my Aussie stat decs from partner's family (using the form from the Aussie high Commission website) but just wondering what's best to use in Blighty.

i have used those same forms (form 888) from the dimia website.

it has been said on here before that this is ok, i just hope this is correct.