Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stat dec's (please help me)

Wikiposts

Stat dec's (please help me)

Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:28 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stat dec's (please help me)

Hi all
Can anyone give me some help, i need to write a couple of stat decs for my TRA application. I know that a solicitor has to sign and verify them, but do i need to write the declaration and take it to the solicitor or does he need to write it? Also can anyone please tell me what the actual declaration must say....... I think it is something like i solemenly declare etc etc etc ?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:00 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stat dec's (please help me)

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi all
Can anyone give me some help, i need to write a couple of stat decs for my TRA application. I know that a solicitor has to sign and verify them, but do i need to write the declaration and take it to the solicitor or does he need to write it? Also can anyone please tell me what the actual declaration must say....... I think it is something like i solemenly declare etc etc etc ?

I'm pretty sure that there is a stat dec template somewhere in the Oz immi website. The Other Half did a number of stat decs for his ACS application, so I'll speak to him and PM you a copy of what he used.

Hope this helps

Nicky
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

TraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the roughTraceyandPeter is a jewel in the rough

Hi all
We got a solicitor to draw ours up. It cost £35 and £5 for it to be witnessed. But apparently you can draw them up yourself, we just wanted to make sure we didn't make any mistakes.
Tracey.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:41 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
I have the template.... if you would like a copy, PM me your email address.....My solicitor gave me the template & asked us to complete it ourselves. She then signed it for us.

Hope this helps
Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

I did my own, I put loads of waffle in there starting my training, what, when, were, why, how long and who by, then about the tools and equipment I have used, even down to a screwdriver (I was hoping to bore the assessor). I then paid a solicitor to witness and certify the document. I think I paid around £5 per document. Anyway only 2 weeks in now so I dont know if it is any good or not yet.

Good luck.

Simon
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:07 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jane
I wrote on each paper needing certifiyng "I certtify that this is a true copy of the original document"
Took them to the solicitor who we used with the house and she signed, printed name and title and then put office stamp on it.
She didn't charge me for the docs but had to charge a fiver for the witness of Richard's signature on the QNC registration app form.

Good Luck
Ang
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:20 am
Just Joined

cheakyboy has a brilliant futurecheakyboy has a brilliant futurecheakyboy has a brilliant futurecheakyboy has a brilliant futurecheakyboy has a brilliant futurecheakyboy has a brilliant futurecheakyboy has a brilliant future

Hi all

Hi
If you get a copy of Jonahs-mummys stat dec, you can draw it up yourself and then phone your local magistrates court and find out when it is possible to get it signed by the magistrate, this service costs nothing.

Hope that helps
Cheakyboy
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:02 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Thought I would pop the template on here so anyione can use it.

Claire
x
Attached Files
File Type: doc
STAT DEC TEMPLATE.doc (33.0 KB, 129 views)
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:03 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by cheakyboy
Hi
If you get a copy of Jonahs-mummys stat dec, you can draw it up yourself and then phone your local magistrates court and find out when it is possible to get it signed by the magistrate, this service costs nothing.

Hope that helps
Cheakyboy
BTW: we approached our local Magistrates Court & they wanted £5 per signature... it wasn't free....
Old Apr 29th 2005, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Paul the spark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi guys

Thought I would pop the template on here so anyione can use it.

Claire
x
This is what I used. Filled it in myself and friend (commisssioner for oaths) witnessed it for the cost of a glass of red ! We put info referred to in Simons post and plenty of it. Got positive TRA recently.

Jo