Reload this Page >

Stat Decs made in England

Stat Decs made in England

Old Nov 1st 2004, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Alice Noble is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stat Decs made in England

Hi everyone

This is my first time on the site and I wonder if anyone out there would be able to help. I am applying for a student visa (subclass postgrad 574, Assessment Level 2) and my boyfriend (de facto spouse) will be included on my application.

We are in the process of getting our evidence together as the student visa de facto spouse element must meet the same requirements as permanant migration. We plan to submit stat decs from both sets of parents but having read a few posts wondered if there was any specific template that we were required to use?

In particular, we are concerned about the statement at the end which says "I do solmnely declare..." - are there differnt statements for different countries and declaration types? We are in the UK - which statement will we need to use?

If anyone out there can help we would be very grateful...this is all quite confusing!!

Thanks

Alice and Charlie
Old Nov 1st 2004, 8:23 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stat Decs made in England

Hi Alice,

The format for a UK Statutory Declaration is as follows:

I (FULL NAME) of (ADDRESS) do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:

(Insert relevant information. If there is more than one paragraph of information, number each paragraph.)

AND I MAKE THIS SOLEMN DECLARATION CONSCIENTIOUSLY BELIEVING THE SAME TO BE TRUE AND BY VIRTUE OF THE STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ACT 1835

Signed

on this ____ day of _____ 2005

before me
(witness signature)
(witness details e.g. name, address, title)
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Alice Noble is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Stat Decs made in England

Hi

Thanks for your reply!

Alice
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 4:38 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stat Decs made in England

Originally Posted by Alice Noble
Hi everyone

This is my first time on the site and I wonder if anyone out there would be able to help. I am applying for a student visa (subclass postgrad 574, Assessment Level 2) and my boyfriend (de facto spouse) will be included on my application.

We are in the process of getting our evidence together as the student visa de facto spouse element must meet the same requirements as permanant migration. We plan to submit stat decs from both sets of parents but having read a few posts wondered if there was any specific template that we were required to use?

In particular, we are concerned about the statement at the end which says "I do solmnely declare..." - are there differnt statements for different countries and declaration types? We are in the UK - which statement will we need to use?

If anyone out there can help we would be very grateful...this is all quite confusing!!

Thanks

Alice and Charlie
Hi Alice,
Welcome. If you do a search on here for stat decs, there was a link posted so you could download format. That's all I did and then printed loads off. Make sure you get stat decs from family other than your parents and some from friends too. We put 6 in for our defacto spouse element. These I guess must have been ok as our meds have been requested. Good luck.
Sarah