Reload this Page >

Stat Decs- Help Please!

Stat Decs- Help Please!

Old May 17th 2004, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

lizzel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stat Decs- Help Please!

Very quickly,

my friend is just about to get her Stat Dec certified by the solicitor (UK) but we were wondeing where it says........do solemnly and sincerely declare...((here insert matter declared to))....

what would she need to put? Her appoitment is in 15 minutes and we have only just realised that we dont know what it should state!!

Many Thanks. Liz
Old May 17th 2004, 2:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stat Decs- Help Please!

Originally posted by lizzel
Very quickly,

my friend is just about to get her Stat Dec certified by the solicitor (UK) but we were wondeing where it says........do solemnly and sincerely declare...((here insert matter declared to))....

what would she need to put? Her appoitment is in 15 minutes and we have only just realised that we dont know what it should state!!

Many Thanks. Liz
The solicitor should be able to write it out for your friend...but, should say

AND I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835.
Old May 17th 2004, 3:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
The solicitor should be able to write it out for your friend...but, should say

AND I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835.

She needs to state how she know syou, when and where she met your partner, that she knows you to be a genuine and loving couple to the exclusion of all others etc etc etc
Old May 17th 2004, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

She needs to state how she know syou, when and where she met your partner, that she knows you to be a genuine and loving couple to the exclusion of all others etc etc etc
She has done all of that, but should she has just gone straight into the points and it seems to be asking for something else in the space - or am I making more of it that required?

(1) Here insert name of person making the declaration.

(2) Here insert address of person making the declaration.

(3) Here insert matter declared to. Where the matter is long, add the words "as follows:" and then set the matter out in numbered paragraphs.

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I, (1) …………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â €¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� ��¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� �¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€ ¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦

of, (2) …………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â €¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� ��¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� �¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€ ¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..

…………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â €¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� ��¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� �¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€ ¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€� �.

…………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â €¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� ��¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� �¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€ ¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€� �.

do solemnly and sincerely declare (3)
Old May 17th 2004, 3:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

Erm, not quite sure what you mean

She has done all of that, but should she has just gone straight into the points and it seems to be asking for something else in the space - or am I making more of it that required?

(3) Here insert matter declared to. Where the matter is long, add the words "as follows:" and then set the matter out in numbered paragraphs.

STATUTORY DECLARATION

I, (1) …………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â €¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� ��¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� �¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€ ¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦

of, (2) …………………� �€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â €¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� ��¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â� �¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€ ¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..

Old May 17th 2004, 3:08 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

STATUTORY DECLARATION

your missing the point ! solicitor will sort it
Old May 17th 2004, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry Bundy, In my mix of confusion and stress as she has to go in a mo to get it done, I hadn't read your reply properly. I understand it much better now.

Thanks for your quick response!!

Liz.
Old May 17th 2004, 3:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

Sorry Bundy, In my mix of confusion and stress as she has to go in a mo to get it done, I hadn't read your reply properly. I understand it much better now.

Thanks for your quick response!!

Liz.

No worries - most of mine just listed numbered points - about a page each