Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stat Decs/Affidavits for permission to remove child from UK

Stat Decs/Affidavits for permission to remove child from UK

Old Jun 28th 2004, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

kirsten is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stat Decs/Affidavits for permission to remove child from UK

I'm really sorry as I know this topic has been discussed a thousand times but I dont seem to be getting any response when I try to post at the end of a thread so I am trying a new tactic!!!!

Does anyone out there have the wording required for an affidavit and/or statutory declaration so that my ex-husband can give his permission for me to remove our son from the UK?

I am hoping to send our application off this week and this is the only thing (hopefully!!) holding it up now!!

Thanks in advance

Kirsten
x
Old Jun 28th 2004, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stat Decs/Affidavits for permission to remove child from UK

Originally posted by kirsten
I'm really sorry as I know this topic has been discussed a thousand times but I dont seem to be getting any response when I try to post at the end of a thread so I am trying a new tactic!!!!

Does anyone out there have the wording required for an affidavit and/or statutory declaration so that my ex-husband can give his permission for me to remove our son from the UK?

I am hoping to send our application off this week and this is the only thing (hopefully!!) holding it up now!!

Thanks in advance

Kirsten
x
Not sure how correct this is but I got it from this site so it should be okay, (although we didn't use this as we are in court on Friday to apply for a residence Order to take the wife's son to Oz because his father won't agree to it).

If not, try and ask your solicitor, they should have one.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:35 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks in advance

Kirsten
x

Have a look at this thread Kirsten

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...at+dec+wording
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:52 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

DECLARATION

I, JOE FRED BLOGGS of 10 Queens Road, Cosham,Portsmouth in the County of Hampshire in the Country of England do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:-

I make this solemn and sincere Declaration to confirm that I am the father of Sam Bloggs born on the 12th day of June 1988,and that I seperated and divorced from their mother, Samantha Anne Bloggs in 1990.

I further confirm that I consent to their mother Samatha Anne Bloggs removing the child from the jurisdiction to reside in Australia.

I make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statuatory Declarations Act 1835.

SIGNED by the above named)
JOE FRED BLOGGS )
In the presence of :- )

I hope this helps
Pauline and John
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:53 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance

Kirsten
x
Kirsten
Regrettably I am somewhat of an expert in this field by default! Long story! Anyway, the AHC have pre-printed forms for such an occassion and they will supply them to you!
Attached is the one they sent me for a temporary removal but as I plan to turn my 3-year temp into permananet, I jsut changed the text on the attached from temporary to permanent.
If in doubt, see a solicitor!
Regards

Andrew
Attached Files
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

kirsten is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your replies everyone.....just got to get the ex to the solicitor now....!!

The Hun....I hope all goes well for you on Friday

Kirsten