stat decs

Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:32 am
Just Joined

kelbert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default stat decs

Hi
I am about to get my stat decs done for my prosective marriage visa. Can these be typed? Also form 888 does that need to be done only from Australian citizens not English citizens
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: stat decs

Originally posted by kelbert
Hi
I am about to get my stat decs done for my prosective marriage visa. Can these be typed? Also form 888 does that need to be done only from Australian citizens not English citizens

Form 888 is for aussie citizens only, but others have used them for non-aussies and got away with it (WBB)

If you hunt about on the DIMIA website there is a blank stat dec sheet for non-aussies. Or I can PM you a copy if you want one.

As far as I know they can be typed or handwritten - anything as long as they are legible and signed by the appropriate person.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:38 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the form on the DIMIA website (find it by doing a search for 'statutory declarations')

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/statdec.htm

A UK solicitor may wish to amend the small print though as the law on stat decs is different in each country
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:40 am
She's a bird, you know

And here's my own word doc format...

No blurb on this one - can be attached if required and solicitor might want to do this themselves...
Attached Files
File Type: doc
uk stat dec - use this.doc (23.0 KB, 143 views)
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:51 am
Just Joined

kelbert is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for getting back to me. Do the people doing the stat decs need to get their passport photocopied etc..

Thanks

Kelly
Old Apr 13th 2004, 11:57 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by kelbert
Thanks for getting back to me. Do the people doing the stat decs need to get their passport photocopied etc..

Thanks

Kelly

Only the aussie ones, to prove their australian citizenship. They would need to get a birth cert or passport copied and signed at the same time as they get the stat dec signed. Non-aussie don't need to do this