Startup costs?

Old Sep 17th 2003, 11:55 am
Testing

Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Startup costs?

A while ago someone posted very detailed information on what moving to and living in Australia had cost them - I think they had kept a spreadsheet. I can't find the thread now, does anyone know what I mean?

I'm trying to get an idea of how long beifre I ran out of money, assuming I rent in Sydney, own a car, take 6 months to find a job, etc etc.

Cheers.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:07 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Monkey, is this the thread you mean?

Very very interesting reading! Especially about the car expenses since I was told yesterday that I was making figures up for exactly the same sort of car
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:08 pm
HKH
Just Joined

HKH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Startup costs?

I think the post you are looking for is Cost of Living .
Old Sep 17th 2003, 12:13 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

And here is the thread I think

Jo

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=terry+g
Old Sep 17th 2003, 1:00 pm
Testing

Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

The 'Perth Helena' thread is the one - thanks.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 3:00 pm
WBB

yeah that is a helpful thread

Old Sep 17th 2003, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

What has happened to Perth Helena, she used to post really useful info?