Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Started My New Job

Started My New Job

Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:28 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Started My New Job

Hi!

Finally, I've got a job!!! Working for a company who helps international nurses relocate to Australia - I'm over the moon!!!

Any nurses out there that need a job????

Claire
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of
Default Re: Started My New Job

Thats great news. Hope it goes well.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:52 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Claire

That's a fab job, and you will be a very handy contact for people on this board for sure!

You should maybe put your info in your signature or perhaps start up a thread in the nursing forum, further down.

Really wish you the best of luck with it.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

markcrook is a jewel in the roughmarkcrook is a jewel in the roughmarkcrook is a jewel in the roughmarkcrook is a jewel in the roughmarkcrook is a jewel in the rough

My wife is a practice nurse and is looking for something in the Perth/Rockingham area - would need to be part time and is willing to consider anything.

We are already signed up with nurseworldwide (select) as they got me my job at the Mount.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:38 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iPom
Hello Claire

That's a fab job, and you will be a very handy contact for people on this board for sure!

You should maybe put your info in your signature or perhaps start up a thread in the nursing forum, further down.

Really wish you the best of luck with it.
Thanks for all the good lucks!!

Thanks for the advice iPom, was going to do that on Friday (Re posting on the Nursing forum), however, my new job blocked this website for some reason....ha ha.

Will get unlocked and sorted soon!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:39 am
Life is good

Originally Posted by markcrook
My wife is a practice nurse and is looking for something in the Perth/Rockingham area - would need to be part time and is willing to consider anything.

We are already signed up with nurseworldwide (select) as they got me my job at the Mount.
If I can help your wife find work, I will.

I will post a link in the Nurse forum shortly.

Thanks,
Claire
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Thanks for all the good lucks!!

Thanks for the advice iPom, was going to do that on Friday (Re posting on the Nursing forum), however, my new job blocked this website for some reason....ha ha.

Will get unlocked and sorted soon!
Well once your employers know that you could actually recruit people here I'm sure they'll unblock it. Hope your week was a good one.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:47 am
Life is good

Originally Posted by iPom
Well once your employers know that you could actually recruit people here I'm sure they'll unblock it. Hope your week was a good one.
exactly! Will have words on Monday.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I'm off to a german beer festival...hic!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 3:53 am
Account Closed

Mega!
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Claire, best wishes tro you
Denise