Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stars in my eyes??

Wikiposts

Stars in my eyes??

Old Oct 9th 2003, 10:11 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice
Default Stars in my eyes??

Hi
What are the stars under peoples id? How many for the first one? Just curious noticed someone was celebrating getting theres.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

off2aus is an unknown quantity at this point

For every 50 posts you get a star.. so it indicates how senior you are on the forum!!

Cheers
off2aus
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:46 am
Feathered Member

Budgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Stars in my eyes??

Originally posted by nicholls clan
Hi
What are the stars under peoples id? How many for the first one? Just curious noticed someone was celebrating getting theres.
So just make 5 more posts and get yourself a star!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:49 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by off2aus
For every 50 posts you get a star.. so it indicates how senior you are on the forum!!

Cheers
off2aus

I think its:

50 = 1 star
100 = 2 ?
250 = 3?
500 = 4?
1000 = 5
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:57 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Hi
The more stars you have= the more you are addicted to this website
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:59 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Originally posted by Budgie
So just make 5 more posts and get yourself a star!

Ok here goes
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:26 am
Feathered Member

Budgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant future

Ok here goes
Just one more.... you can do it!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:28 am
Feathered Member

Ok here goes
How do you change your status message? You know, your "Oz PR..." thing. It says in the FAQ you have to change your "Custom User Text" field but coulod'nt find the thing anywhere!!??!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:07 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

How do you change your status message? You know, your "Oz PR..." thing. It says in the FAQ you have to change your "Custom User Text" field but coulod'nt find the thing anywhere!!??!
Hi Budgie

go to top of page - go to 'my forum' , next to 'edit user profile' down this page towards the end you get on the RHS Custom User Text - here you enter what you would like to appear under your user name - then submit!

hope it is something good!

Cheers

Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:22 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

while we are on this subject, can anyone tell me how I get a cute picture below my name?

Please don't use any technical jargon cos I can just about place my place!

Tracey
Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:27 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

that's supposed to be place my thread, however I think i'm loosing it!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 3:34 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

same place - my forum - edit options
and down to other option at the end
Avatar - check out here - either choose own of the on line options or already have a picture saved in your computer somewhere and browse and choose that - if you choose one of your own make sure you have already made the pic small enough!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 4:16 am
Feathered Member

Originally posted by Sandra
Hi Budgie

go to top of page - go to 'my forum' , next to 'edit user profile' down this page towards the end you get on the RHS Custom User Text - here you enter what you would like to appear under your user name - then submit!

hope it is something good!

Cheers

Hmm.. I'm sure that Custom User Text was'nt there when I looked before. I'm such a birdbrain....

P.S. Howzat?
Old Oct 10th 2003, 4:18 am
WBB

Hmm.. I'm sure that Custom User Text was'nt there when I looked before. I'm such a birdbrain....

P.S. Howzat?

very good