Reload this Page >

Staffordshire Bull Terriers in Australia

Staffordshire Bull Terriers in Australia

Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:51 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Staffordshire Bull Terriers in Australia

Originally Posted by LouiseR
I agree. He looks like a prick. But sadly quite a lot of pricks want pitbulls and the result can be like on this case a child ends up with half their face hanging off.
He looks like the identikit photo of everyone I've ever seen with a pitbull.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:57 am
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely NOT the kids fault! The dog owner had been told to make sure the dog was secured, which includes alerting children to not going near it and making sure they can't get at it, imo. Also, poor lad was visiting with family, not breaking and entering!

That owner should never be allowed another dog again ... but he will get another.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
He looks like the identikit photo of everyone I've ever seen with a pitbull.
Doesn't resemble this Pitbull owner...
Attached Thumbnails Staffordshire Bull Terriers in Australia-pitbull-owner.jpg  

Last edited by Deancm_MKII; Sep 1st 2010 at 7:22 am.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deancm_MKII
Doesn't resemble this Pitbull owner...
Oh I don't know... Look at the head lock he's got that poor doggy in!!

I am joking but just because the guy looks nice and friendly doesn't mean he's not a lunatic.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:38 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

No different to a Great Dane, St. Bernard or Newfoundland.
I was marginally in your corner but to compare a bull terrier to any of these dogs is madness..

you've obviously never had much contact with newfies...
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Deancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond reputeDeancm_MKII has a reputation beyond repute

I am joking but just because the guy looks nice and friendly doesn't mean he's not a lunatic.
But Uranus said they all look the same.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:42 am
Account Closed

He's Caeser Millan. A famous (obviously not that famous ) 'dog whisperer'.

For every one of him, there are an uncountable number of knobs, who choose the pitbull as their 'weapon of choice'
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
I was marginally in your corner but to compare a bull terrier to any of these dogs is madness..

you've obviously never had much contact with newfies...
I wasn't comparing a Bull Terrier to any of these dogs. I was comparing the Kurdish Kangal to these dogs based purely on a size comparison.

Newfoundlands are great dogs. Slobber everywhere though.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:43 am
Account Closed

But Uranus said they all look the same.
No I didn't. I said he looks like everyone I've ever seen who owned a pitbull.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

For every one of him, there are an uncountable number of knobs, who choose the pitbull as their 'weapon of choice'
And it's those knobs that need to be eradicated.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

No I didn't. I said he looks like everyone I've ever seen who owned a pitbull.
You said "he looks like the identikit photo of everyone I've ever seen".

And how many people have you seen with a Pitbull? (and not in photos)
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:52 am
Account Closed

And how many people have you seen with a Pitbull? (and not in photos)
I lived on an East Manchester council estate for many years... so too sodding many of them. Including a couple owned by guys I knew as 'mates'.
Every single one of the dogs was used to intimidate... not a one spent much time herding cattle.

I suppose I can now expect the 'fault of the owners' classical Benoni defense response and I will respond with 'the dogs were not chosen for their ability to smile sweetly for the camera'... and we will go round and round and round and round.........
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

I lived on an East Manchester council estate for many years... so too sodding many of them. Including a couple owned by guys I knew as 'mates'.
Every single one of the dogs was used to intimidate... not a one spent much time herding cattle.

I suppose I can now expect the 'fault of the owners' classical Benoni defense response and I will respond with 'the dogs were not chosen for their ability to smile sweetly for the camera'... and we will go round and round and round and round.........
One wonders as to the type of crowd you have been hanging with. Guilty by association.

Not all Pitbull owners live on a council estate you know.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:47 am
Account Closed

One wonders as to the type of crowd you have been hanging with. Guilty by association.

Not all Pitbull owners live on a council estate you know.
Yes, I'm sure the American Pitbull is a frequent guest at the Henley Regatta and Ladies Day.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, I'm sure the American Pitbull is a frequent guest at the Henley Regatta and Ladies Day.
The president of the United States used to own one. Pink and Jessica Alba own one...

You know, a council estate in East Manchester which would include such civilised locales as Moss Side, is not accurate reflection of the rest of the world or other pitbull owners around the world.

It's one thing to generalise but your generalisation defies belief.

Last edited by Deancm_MKII; Sep 1st 2010 at 9:18 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.