Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

St Patrick's day drinks?

St Patrick's day drinks?

Old Mar 13th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

mia-mia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St Patrick's day drinks?

Does anyone fancy meeting for drinks on Saturday the 17th?
Me and my hubby are new in Brisbane, arrived last weekend from Melbourne, are there any Irish and not so (I'm not Irish myself but my husband is) in here to join us for a pint?
This forum helped us a lot during our migration process and we 'd love to meet people who are a part of it for a chat.
Looks like there are many Irish pubs in town, if anyone is interested we'll discuss the time and the place!
Old Mar 14th 2007, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

kateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to allkateandderek2 is a name known to all
Default Re: St Patrick's day drinks?

hi mia-mia,

we would love to meet up but we are away this weekend. i am irish (from cork) so hopefully we can arrange another weekend soon. we live in birkdale and have been here 5 months.

kate.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mia-mia
Does anyone fancy meeting for drinks on Saturday the 17th?
Me and my hubby are new in Brisbane, arrived last weekend from Melbourne, are there any Irish and not so (I'm not Irish myself but my husband is) in here to join us for a pint?
This forum helped us a lot during our migration process and we 'd love to meet people who are a part of it for a chat.
Looks like there are many Irish pubs in town, if anyone is interested we'll discuss the time and the place!
I'm from Galway, but down on the Gold Coast We were hoping to maybe go up to Brisbane this year for the parade, few drinks, etc., but have stuff to do down here during the day. Going out Sat night though.....
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

mia-mia is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a pity guys you can't make it this weekend, feel free to raise this topic some time later then or send me a message.

Last edited by mia-mia; Mar 16th 2007 at 2:27 am.
Old Mar 16th 2007, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mia-mia
It's a pity guys you can't make it this weekend, feel free to raise this topic some time later then or send me a message.
I'd be up for it if there are a few going out. My OH can't make so I don't want to be a gooseberry if its all couples!