Reload this Page >

St Michaels Public School, Baulkham Hills

Wikiposts

St Michaels Public School, Baulkham Hills

Old May 16th 2007, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

kateandpaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St Michaels Public School, Baulkham Hills

Hi, does anyone have children that go to St Michaels if yes would you please give us some feedback on it.
Old May 25th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud of
Default Re: St Michaels Public School, Baulkham Hills

Hi there

Two of my three chn attend St Michaels which is a catholic school, not public. Fees vary from $960-$1800 per year, depending on grade and no. of children (the more you have the larger the discount)

All three of my chn have been very happy there, and I've had no real issues with it. Like every school, there's the occasional issue with teachers or policy but nothing dramatic. Are you guys moving out to the Hills anytime soon?
Old May 25th 2007, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi Thanks for the info,

I am hopefully coming out in August/September and my wife and kids will be following probably in November.
My job is based in the Seven Hills area so we will be looking at the hills area for our base.
Old May 25th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

The Hills is great area for families to live. I don't know about the school you mentioned, but really in Baulkham Hills, Caslte Hill etc you can't go wrong with schools. They are all decent areas.

Tell your wife if she wan't to meet up for coffee when she gets here, to send me a PM.

Take care

Rudi
Old May 25th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi

The Hills is great area for families to live. I don't know about the school you mentioned, but really in Baulkham Hills, Caslte Hill etc you can't go wrong with schools. They are all decent areas.

Tell your wife if she wan't to meet up for coffee when she gets here, to send me a PM.

Take care

Rudi
Thanks Rudi, i'll let you know when we arrive where do you live?

Kate
Old May 25th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kateandpaul
Thanks Rudi, i'll let you know when we arrive where do you live?

Kate
Hi Kate

I am up in Glenhaven - just north of Baulkham Hills.

Rudi
x

PS I have just noticed my appalling spelling in my last post!! I was in a hurry to get out of the door so didn't check it!!! Sorry!
Old May 25th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

SKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud ofSKIPPI79 has much to be proud of

Hi,
Funny i came across this forum today!! I was born in Sydney, and lived there until I was 13, then moved to holland and all over Europe. I'm 27 now, but 16yrs ago i was at St Michaels. We lived in B hills for about 10yrs. Finished school there and must say that I had a great time there. After St Michaels i went to Oakhill College in Castle Hill. Also recommended.

Enjoy everything there and a great school.
Dont send them to the public school there!!!!
Old May 25th 2007, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SKIPPI79
Hi,
Funny i came across this forum today!! I was born in Sydney, and lived there until I was 13, then moved to holland and all over Europe. I'm 27 now, but 16yrs ago i was at St Michaels. We lived in B hills for about 10yrs. Finished school there and must say that I had a great time there. After St Michaels i went to Oakhill College in Castle Hill. Also recommended.

Enjoy everything there and a great school.
Hi
Thanks for info, can you please tell me if you think Crestwood would be a good school to go to?

Thanks
Kate
Old May 25th 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SKIPPI79
Hi,
I do not know why this poster made this statement because there isn't a bad school in the Hills. I do not have personal experience of Crestwood but I do know people who have sent their children there, a teacher who has taught there and an ex-principal of the school and have not heard a negative comment about it.
Old May 26th 2007, 1:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gibbo
I do not know why this poster made this statement because there isn't a bad school in the Hills. I do not have personal experience of Crestwood but I do know people who have sent their children there, a teacher who has taught there and an ex-principal of the school and have not heard a negative comment about it.
Hi

Thanks for reply.
Where do you live? Do you have any children who have been to school in the area, if yes which school did they go to?

Kate
Old May 26th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

I have two children at Crestwood High School, both doing well and I have no complaints about the public school system. As Rudi said you can't really go wrong with any of the schools in this area.

Sue
Old May 27th 2007, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SueandIan
I have two children at Crestwood High School, both doing well and I have no complaints about the public school system. As Rudi said you can't really go wrong with any of the schools in this area.

Sue
Hi Sue

Thanks for reply how old are your children?

Do you live in Baulkham Hills?

Kate
Old May 27th 2007, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kateandpaul
Hi Sue

Thanks for reply how old are your children?

Do you live in Baulkham Hills?

Kate

Hi Kate
My boys are 12 (yr7) and 15 (yr 10). We're renting in Kings Langley and building in Beaumont Hills, and I work at The Hills Private Hospital in Baulkham Hills, just down the road from Crestwood.

Sue
Old May 27th 2007, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SueandIan
Hi Kate
My boys are 12 (yr7) and 15 (yr 10). We're renting in Kings Langley and building in Beaumont Hills, and I work at The Hills Private Hospital in Baulkham Hills, just down the road from Crestwood.

Sue
Hi Sue

We have a son who's nearly 11 and a daughter who is 7.

Kate