Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

St Georges day 23rd April Brisbane

St Georges day 23rd April Brisbane

Old Apr 20th 2010, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St Georges day 23rd April Brisbane

Originally Posted by pproehann
Not sure what Andy & Marie are doing yet as Marie is expecting the Volcanic ash any day and have to stay in and clean.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good to me Farideh, I'll probably be getting the train from Petrie so you could hop on your end and meet on train otherwise cars stuck in city.
Its train for me too, drinking & driving doesnt go well together, tell me what time & we can meet up at Petrie together.

I have taken that day off so am free all the day except when I'm taking the kids home.
Old Apr 20th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sorry guys, but I now will definitely not be there as I shall be spending St Georges Day in a pub in London, thanks to a certain ash cloud. Things don't usually work out for me like this, so to get a 4 day extended holiday is unbelievable
Well you have a good time Polly and try not miss us to much . Do they celebrate St Georges Day in the UK Will have 1 or 2 for you
Old Apr 20th 2010, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Its train for me too, drinking & driving doesnt go well together, tell me what time & we can meet up at Petrie together.

I have taken that day off so am free all the day except when I'm taking the kids home.
I'm at work but will leave stuff ready and do wonder woman change, will check train times and get back to you.
Old Apr 21st 2010, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm at work but will leave stuff ready and do wonder woman change, will check train times and get back to you.
Okay hun.
Old Apr 21st 2010, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone. I have a baby sitter Fri night, yeah!!! Haven't posted on here for ages but keep an eye on all the meets etc. So myself and other half will be joining you if you can tolerate a few Brummies???
We wont be in the city until about 8pm though (Baby sitter is coming down from Hervey bay, not for my benefit may I add, they want a lift to the airport!!!)
Anyhow....will you all still be there or will you have moved on by then??

Terri
Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tez and Daz
Hey everyone. I have a baby sitter Fri night, yeah!!! Haven't posted on here for ages but keep an eye on all the meets etc. So myself and other half will be joining you if you can tolerate a few Brummies???
We wont be in the city until about 8pm though (Baby sitter is coming down from Hervey bay, not for my benefit may I add, they want a lift to the airport!!!)

Terri
Not more Brummies Would yous like the red corner or the blue corner when yous met Pap01 (he's a villa man by the way) and it's one of the lesser derbies this weekend as well if my memory serves me right

Be great to meet you both No doubt Paul will be along soon with more info about the evening
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

Tez and Daz will become famous soon enoughTez and Daz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Not more Brummies Would yous like the red corner or the blue corner when yous met Pap01 (he's a villa man by the way) and it's one of the lesser derbies this weekend as well if my memory serves me right

Be great to meet you both No doubt Paul will be along soon with more info about the evening
Oh crap....blues all the way I'm afraid. I'm sure we can all be civilized though Look forward to meeting you all
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh crap....blues all the way I'm afraid. I'm sure we can all be civilized though Look forward to meeting you all
Not a blue nose Bobby did i not go and shake lads hand on new years day and he was wearing a blues shirt look forward to meeting you Tez & Daz .
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Terri
Will still be their till late, so 8pm not a problem
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Not a blue nose Bobby did i not go and shake lads hand on new years day and he was wearing a blues shirt look forward to meeting you Tez & Daz .
Only cos he was 3 times your size
Old Apr 21st 2010, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Old Apr 21st 2010, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

How well are Sunderland doing????
Old Apr 21st 2010, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
Okay hun.
6:20 train from Petrie about 6:10 from yours gets to city for 7pm...
Old Apr 21st 2010, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

6:20 train from Petrie about 6:10 from yours gets to city for 7pm...
Thats an hours drinking time lost

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.