Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Square rugs, anyone know where I can buy one in Perth

Square rugs, anyone know where I can buy one in Perth

Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:03 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Square rugs, anyone know where I can buy one in Perth

HELP, can't seem to find anyone that sells square rugs. Looking for between a 2m to 2.2m square rug.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Square rugs, anyone know where I can buy one in Perth

Check the ads at the bottom of the page
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:33 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Check the ads at the bottom of the page
I don't seem to see the ads
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I don't seem to see the ads

You're a premium member aren't you

Go into your profile, then edit options and turn on the ads, then you will see them
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:37 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Wendy
You're a premium member aren't you

Go into your profile, then edit options and turn on the ads, then you will see them
no not a premium member, probably why I can't see the ads. Have looked everywhere and I can't find a square rug. Why sell square furniture if you can't buy a square rug. Stressed out of Perth
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

no not a premium member, probably why I can't see the ads. Have looked everywhere and I can't find a square rug. Why sell square furniture if you can't buy a square rug. Stressed out of Perth

There's a shop near me that sells them, I'd imagine the delivery would be a little dear though
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here's some, but I've no idea if they are anywhere near you

http://www.carpetcall.com.au/home/

http://www.livingmomentum.com.au/modern-rugs-perth.asp

http://www.artisanrugs.com.au/

http://www.rugpalace.com.au/

Failing that, have you tried Bunnings?
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:48 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Wendy
Here's some, but I've no idea if they are anywhere near you

http://www.carpetcall.com.au/home/

http://www.livingmomentum.com.au/modern-rugs-perth.asp

http://www.artisanrugs.com.au/

http://www.rugpalace.com.au/

Failing that, have you tried Bunnings?
got a couple of those near us, thanks Wendy. lots of rectangular rugs but no square and Bunnings don't either.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:33 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Try the rug shop in Thornlie Square, Thornlie, can't remember what its called though but they do loads of different sorts and am pretty sure i saw some square ones
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Sam
Try the rug shop in Thornlie Square, Thornlie, can't remember what its called though but they do loads of different sorts and am pretty sure i saw some square ones
Thanks Sam
Old Jul 4th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

on a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud ofon a mission has much to be proud of

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

sue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nicesue&bob is just really nice

HELP, can't seem to find anyone that sells square rugs. Looking for between a 2m to 2.2m square rug.
Hi,
They dont make many square ones,i used to work for a rug shop and was always being asked.Heres a web site that might help,(it was one of their surpliers,so not sure if they will sell direct to you) www.pacificrugs.com.au
Good luck
sue
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sue&bob
Hi,
They dont make many square ones,i used to work for a rug shop and was always being asked.Heres a web site that might help,(it was one of their surpliers,so not sure if they will sell direct to you) www.pacificrugs.com.au
Good luck
sue
What about Houseworks???
Old Jul 4th 2007, 11:29 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

got a couple of those near us, thanks Wendy. lots of rectangular rugs but no square and Bunnings don't either.
I think you should get the flying stuffed turkey rug on the first page of the living momentum website.

tasty!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

I enquired in Carpet Call in Joondalup about square rugs because i hadn't seen any. They said they didn't sell them 'already' square but you can choose a rug you like & they will cut it down for you at your required measurements. Not sure how much extra it would cost though

Leigh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.