Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Springfield Lakes Brits.

Springfield Lakes Brits.

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of
Default Re: Springfield Lakes Brits.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for a great afternoon we really enjoyed ourself and the company was fantastic. Hope to see you all soon
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

clairer is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah me too! looking forward to the Brits in Springfield lakes "barbie" watch this space and the date will be soon confirmed!!!

Others welcome!!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:58 am
Just Joined

CaznCraig is an unknown quantity at this point

Yay! we have just joined this site! Had a lovely afternoon and the wine is justinf starting to make me fweeell; verlllyyttt sllepepeptyyyy!

Only joking - had fun, always do when with with people from the UK!! Looking forward to the BBQ soon - lets pray for some decent sausages!!

Caz & co xxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

Hey guys you finally made it to the site yipeee!!!! Had an awesome time this avo as the oz's would say lol!!! See you all soon
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CaznCraig
Yay! we have just joined this site! Had a lovely afternoon and the wine is justinf starting to make me fweeell; verlllyyttt sllepepeptyyyy!

Only joking - had fun, always do when with with people from the UK!! Looking forward to the BBQ soon - lets pray for some decent sausages!!

Caz & co xxxx
hey hey!! she's a member!! decent sausages sold at leonards and YES I have also managed to find a good burger - oxley's butcher, the "chargrilled" variety!! mmmmmm
Old Aug 10th 2008, 9:03 am
Just Joined

wheresnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Just resurrecting this thread as we're looking at buying a house on James Josey Avenue. Can anyone give us any insight into the immediate area and whether there's any problems we should watch out for. I did hear that when they eventually build a railway station in Springfield Lakes it's supposed to be quite close to the middle of this street....anyone have any further details?
On top of that, are there any further plans for further meets of Springfield Lakes Brits??
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Lindsayc will become famous soon enoughLindsayc will become famous soon enough

Hi!

We're (me, hubby, two boys aged 4 and 16months) moving to the Fernbrooke estate Redbank Plains so not far from Springfield lakes - we'd love to meet some others for a Barbie - won't be moving in until end Sept as still in our temp accomodation until then!

Lindsay
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wheresnick
Just resurrecting this thread as we're looking at buying a house on James Josey Avenue. Can anyone give us any insight into the immediate area and whether there's any problems we should watch out for. I did hear that when they eventually build a railway station in Springfield Lakes it's supposed to be quite close to the middle of this street....anyone have any further details?
On top of that, are there any further plans for further meets of Springfield Lakes Brits??
Im on springfield lakes its a fantastic suburb we love it, not sure about the railway line but its no expected to be in until 2015 anyway?!? SL state school is great too - SL hotel fab and all the takeaway too!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

gasmark is on a distinguished road

Hi there,

The existing centenery highway will be the new train line and a new 4 lane road will be built on the left hand side going from springfield lakes to the city, so I think it will be quite close.

Hope this helps

Regards

Maria & Mark

PS. what sort of price range are you looking at for your new house? There are some around near us and would be happy to help.

Last edited by gasmark; Sep 14th 2008 at 8:05 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2008, 8:40 am
Just Joined

We've bought it now and are moving in next week. We paid $440000 in the end by making a deal before it went to auction. However, it's a beautiful 5 bedroomed house with a pool so I think we did ok in the end. Just can't wait to move in! (Although our container may arrive a little later than planned!!)
Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

Default Anyone know a plumber?

Having recently moved to Springfield Lakes, we're on the lookout for a plumber who can plumb in a fridge freezer water and ice dispenser. Anyone got any recommendations from their experiences here so far?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi there wheresnick, hope your move was a smooth one.

I would be happy to look at the plumbing job for you, my number is

Kind regards

Mark
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

Hi Mark,
Been trying to call you for a while but not got through yet. When would be a good time to call and get you round to look at this plumbing job? By the way, where in Leicester did you come from? We lived in Groby till we moved over in July!
Old Oct 26th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi there,

Sorry you've missed me, did you leave a message? You can also get me on 38184132.

We are from Birstall, been here 3 1/2 years.

Regards

Mark

Last edited by gasmark; Oct 26th 2008 at 7:46 am.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

Originally Posted by gasmark
Hi there,

Sorry you've missed me, did you leave a message? You can also get me on 38184132.

We are from Birstall, been here 3 1/2 years.

Regards

Mark
Hi Mark did you get those exam papers in for us mate, did you manage to copy it ok, oops if ment put it into your own words. Catch up soon you got my number.

Dale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.