Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spray painting license?

Spray painting license?

Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough
Default Spray painting license?

Hi all

Wondering if anybody could help me. My OH is a spray painter and was wondering what, if any, trade licenses he would need when we arrive in Oz. We are heading to Queensland. I have looked on the net for any info but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any info would be much appreciated.

Lisa
Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spray painting license?

Originally Posted by THE TURNER CLAN
Hi all

Wondering if anybody could help me. My OH is a spray painter and was wondering what, if any, trade licenses he would need when we arrive in Oz. We are heading to Queensland. I have looked on the net for any info but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any info would be much appreciated.

Lisa

Try these links for some answers

http://www.automotivetrainingqld.com.au/

http://www.motor.net.au/ATA/SkillsRecognitionServices/

http://www.amwu.asn.au/
Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Many thanks Wendy, will have a look.

Lisa
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Many thanks Wendy, will have a look.

Lisa
Ime a spraypainter and ive never had a licence dont no anyone who has one not here in brisbane douse he want a job cant get these ozziz to work its like watching paint dry?:curse:
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wintersgills
Ime a spraypainter and ive never had a licence dont no anyone who has one not here in brisbane douse he want a job cant get these ozziz to work its like watching paint dry?:curse:
Thanks for that info, Oh has his own commercial painting business here and totally understands the staffing thing:curse: He is selling up his business, is it worth him bringing his equipment with him or should he sell it here?

Lisa
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Lisa
My husband is a Spray Painter on the Gold Coast and never been asked for a trade licence.

Stacey
Old Mar 21st 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

Thanks for that info, Oh has his own commercial painting business here and totally understands the staffing thing:curse: He is selling up his business, is it worth him bringing his equipment with him or should he sell it here?

Lisa
i just took my hand tools
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
My husband is a Spray Painter on the Gold Coast and never been asked for a trade licence.

Stacey
Thanks Stacey

Lisa
Old Mar 21st 2007, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wintersgills
i just took my hand tools
Thanks for that. Will let my OH know. Seems like a never ending list of things to find out but getting there slowly. Have you been out there long?

Lisa