Reload this Page >

Spouse Visa - Emirates Baggage Allowance

Spouse Visa - Emirates Baggage Allowance

Old Mar 31st 2007, 8:13 pm
ian&juliette

grij is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Spouse Visa - Emirates Baggage Allowance

Hi,

I know that I may be stating the obvious, but thought I would post this in relation to the extra baggage allowance from Emirates for those planning to enter on a spouse visa.

We are planning to move at the end of June (house sale permitting) and I enquired about the extra baggage allowance from Emirates. My wife is Australian and we are in the process of obtaining citizenship by descent for our daughter, and then an Aus passport for her.

Therefore, I will be the only non-Aus travelling, on a spouse visa, and the extra baggage allowance (40kgs) will only apply to me, and not to my wife and daughter.

Emirates Customer Services instructed that to obtain this, I will have to show my visa to the booking agent (likely to be Travelbag) and they can add the extra allowance at the time of booking.

Cheers
Ian