Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Spouse Offshore Visa(Fees)?

Spouse Offshore Visa(Fees)?

Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:56 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Default Spouse Offshore Visa(Fees)?

Dear All,

I would like to pay the fees of spouse offshore visa. My wife is offshore and I am currently in Australia. Is there any way to pay the visa processing fees in Australia for that offshore spouse visa application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bill
Old Jun 1st 2004, 8:01 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Spouse Offshore Visa(Fees)?

Originally posted by smurtaza
Dear All,

I would like to pay the fees of spouse offshore visa. My wife is offshore and I am currently in Australia. Is there any way to pay the visa processing fees in Australia for that offshore spouse visa application.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bill
Your wife could lodge the application using your credit card details as payment.

Assuming she lodges it at a mission that supports payments made in that manner. I know Washington does.

Alternatively, you could deposit the equivalent of AUD$1210 in her bank account and get her to pay it via bank cheque or money order. It needs to be paid in the coin of her country's realm.

She obviously needs to pay the money to the mission that processes the application, not DIMIA in Australia.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 10:09 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

In Berlin we had to pay by Credit card, in Euro's......
See here:
http://www.australian-embassy.de/vis...y/100_309.html
Click on the link at '2' and it says:
Please note that a second party may pay the visa fee on their credit card. In this case, the credit card holder should PRINT OUT AND COMPLETE the authorisation form.

Not sure if that helps Your partner is probably in London?

Good luck

EDIT: Read previous posts, and she's in Pakistan.
I'd post this in the immigration forum. Might get some answers there.

Last edited by Simone; Jun 1st 2004 at 10:48 am.
Old Jun 1st 2004, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

Location: Nova Scotia, Canada...back in my beloved Brissy soon
Tinkie is an unknown quantity at this point

If you call the AHC in the city she is applying at they may allow you to lodge the fee at an DIMIA office in Aus. My parents were allowed to lodge the payment for my husband at the Brisbane Office and we just notified the Canada AHC of what was happening.

It appears to be up to the individual AHC though as to whether or not they allow that, but its worth a phone call.