Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

spouse/de facto do they read yer love letters ?

spouse/de facto do they read yer love letters ?

Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:24 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default spouse/de facto do they read yer love letters ?

I wondered if anyone can answer the above.
Im talking of having a face to face with dimia, not by mail.
Ive got a ton of letters etc and plan to take them as evidence later this year and sorting through them, many are quite ummmmm pg rated LOL

cheers
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:46 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: spouse/de facto do they read yer love letters ?

Originally posted by Luke I Amyofath
Ive got a ton of letters etc and plan to take them as evidence later this year and sorting through them, many are quite ummmmm pg rated LOL

cheers
LOL I know what you mean.

I decided against submitting those ones but I did not have the interview option. Do you have PG rated letters as I doubt they want all of them?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: spouse/de facto do they read yer love letters ?

cheers
Perhaps you should forego including the polaroids as well.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:51 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

On the final stage guidelines they state they do not want videos.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:51 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

ok then maybe I should just take a penthouse forum book and tell dimia its the condensed version of the letters
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:58 am
Merlot

I believe the best ones are posted on the web

www.sad-arse-de-facto.com.au

I am sure I have seen some of my stuff up there. We were selective and not sure if anyone does read them unless you are investigated.

It was more embarrassing getting the Bank Manager to sign them off as certified copies.

M

Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:11 am
Banned

Originally posted by Merlot
I believe the best ones are posted on the web

www.sad-arse-de-facto.com.au

I am sure I have seen some of my stuff up there. We were selective and not sure if anyone does read them unless you are investigated.

It was more embarrassing getting the Bank Manager to sign them off as certified copies.

M
LOL
ya posted a bad link

Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:15 am
Merlot

LOL
ya posted a bad link

I know made that one up but maybe we could register it and put our sad letters on.

Yours Bunnykins xxx

Opps sorry thought I was signing off one of those love letters

Merlot