Reload this Page >

Spouse 2nd stage

Wikiposts

Spouse 2nd stage

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

bappi075 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spouse 2nd stage

Guys can you please help me where I stand .......
I lodged my applicaton for spouse 309 on 25 the of february 2003 and I was suppos to be Permanent resident by 25 the february 2005 . Normally2 /3 months prior to 2 yrs from the lodgement date dimia was suppose to contact me and send me the letter about the final processing of PR on partner ground which I did not recieve so I rang DIMIA on 9th of february 2005 and ask about that ,they said they will send the letter and forms (form888,stat dec form ,form 955 etc ) very soon .. after a few days later I had to ring them again and ask about the final processing the co said she is gonne send it with in couple of days which she did n't ..... I rang again on 22nd of february could n't get through CO , the next day I got the letter from DIMIA stating my application is in final stage and asked to fill some form like form 888,Statdec from 2 pr or citizen , Stat dec 955 ,police clearance ,evidence of relation ship etc.
My question is normally I was suppose to get this letter 2/3 moths before 2 yrs from lodgement DATE like other applicatns why did not I get it ...As I have sent the 2nd stage documents ..do You guys think it will be good idea to keep ringing my case officer and ask about the application status .Is n't there any time line for the final stage processing .
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 3:20 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Spouse 2nd stage

Originally Posted by bappi075
Guys can you please help me where I stand .......
I lodged my applicaton for spouse 309 on 25 the of february 2003 and I was suppos to be Permanent resident by 25 the february 2005 . Normally2 /3 months prior to 2 yrs from the lodgement date dimia was suppose to contact me and send me the letter about the final processing of PR on partner ground which I did not recieve so I rang DIMIA on 9th of february 2005 and ask about that ,they said they will send the letter and forms (form888,stat dec form ,form 955 etc ) very soon .. after a few days later I had to ring them again and ask about the final processing the co said she is gonne send it with in couple of days which she did n't ..... I rang again on 22nd of february could n't get through CO , the next day I got the letter from DIMIA stating my application is in final stage and asked to fill some form like form 888,Statdec from 2 pr or citizen , Stat dec 955 ,police clearance ,evidence of relation ship etc.
My question is normally I was suppose to get this letter 2/3 moths before 2 yrs from lodgement DATE like other applicatns why did not I get it ...As I have sent the 2nd stage documents ..do You guys think it will be good idea to keep ringing my case officer and ask about the application status .Is n't there any time line for the final stage processing .

Who knows why; did you move perhaps, or did you not know your address when you originally lodged your application, or, maybe, like with a lot of big organisations things just didnt work
Dont think there is a specified time for processing, though from everything people have said on here it should be very quick and simple.