Spooky

Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:33 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Spooky

Ok feel free to take the pee out of me but I went to see a clairvoyant the other day!!It`s not the first the time I`ve been to one to one but she freaked me out a bit as (without me telling her anything) she told me that hubby was having problems with his job at the mo (true - he is due to start a new job and it could have a negative impact on the visa application as he will be teaching propulsion rather than electronics) and that we would get to where we want to go but not by the path we expect. She then said she could see us living in Melbourne or Tasmania (didn`t have the heart to tell her we are going to Perth). She told me loads of other stuff too which she had no way of knowing.
Anyone else had similar experiences?? Hubby just laughed until I told him some of the other stuff she`d said and I did catch him looking at info on Melbourne - just in case
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spooky

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Ok feel free to take the pee out of me but I went to see a clairvoyant the other day!!It`s not the first the time I`ve been to one to one but she freaked me out a bit as (without me telling her anything) she told me that hubby was having problems with his job at the mo (true - he is due to start a new job and it could have a negative impact on the visa application as he will be teaching propulsion rather than electronics) and that we would get to where we want to go but not by the path we expect. She then said she could see us living in Melbourne or Tasmania (didn`t have the heart to tell her we are going to Perth). She told me loads of other stuff too which she had no way of knowing.
Anyone else had similar experiences?? Hubby just laughed until I told him some of the other stuff she`d said and I did catch him looking at info on Melbourne - just in case
who did u go to see, was it a scottish guy called mystic bordy
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:35 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
who did u go to see, was it a scottish guy called mystic bordy
LOL - funny you should say that but...
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
LOL - funny you should say that but...
but........
did she have two heeds
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:39 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I saw somebody donkeys years ago who told me I had had a lot of back trouble and then when she spoke about my marriage, she said that we had a really good relationship that would survive all sorts of traumas like nearly losing a child to meningitis. Our youngest had meningitis 3 years before I saw her! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :scared:
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I've sort have had a spooky one.
A post I did a while back..........

I shall never forget the time we told my sister in law we were going to emmigrate to Aus. She picked up an old envelope and drew a rough outline of the country which I have to say was pretty damned good for someone who has never been here or had any reason to pay any attention to it.

It didn't stop there though.

She went on and put a blob where her "oofer doofer" had told her we would be.....what do they call them ? ....."spirit guide" I think. Anyway, she had blobbed almost exactly to where Cairns is.

Now aint that clever I thought cos up to that point we had not mentioned where we were going and had no inkling of a possible move to Cairns. We were in fact steaming full ahead for a move to Pittong in rural Victoria.

I think I am what these sci-chicks call "non receptive" but being an honourable and gentle lion I did not ridicule her.

Just as well eh ?..... cos see where we ended up

We still have the envelope.

I guess I am still a non receptive ........but it does make you think don't it ?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Yeah I've sort have had a spooky one.
A post I did a while back..........

I shall never forget the time we told my sister in law we were going to emmigrate to Aus. She picked up an old envelope and drew a rough outline of the country which I have to say was pretty damned good for someone who has never been here or had any reason to pay any attention to it.

It didn't stop there though.

She went on and put a blob where her "oofer doofer" had told her we would be.....what do they call them ? ....."spirit guide" I think. Anyway, she had blobbed almost exactly to where Cairns is.

Now aint that clever I thought cos up to that point we had not mentioned where we were going and had no inkling of a possible move to Cairns. We were in fact steaming full ahead for a move to Pittong in rural Victoria.

I think I am what these sci-chicks call "non receptive" but being an honourable and gentle lion I did not ridicule her.

Just as well eh ?..... cos see where we ended up

We still have the envelope.

I guess I am still a non receptive ........but it does make you think don't it ?
i went to see one of them once, told me i would end up talkin shite on a forum. must have got me confused with bixie he he he
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

i went to see one of them once, told me i would end up talkin shite on a forum. must have got me confused with bixie he he he
Ya daft bugga
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Ya daft bugga
im half canned mate, errr maybe im worse than that ?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 2:59 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

im half canned mate, errr maybe im worse than that ?
Is it half full......or half empty ?
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:02 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Is it half full......or half empty ?
hey it dont take much to confuse me sober, but ffs........
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:05 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

hey it dont take much to confuse me sober, but ffs........
The only way to answer that one is to turn it on it's side
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
The only way to answer that one is to turn it on it's side
aw naw......just stop now, before im lost.....spooky
Old Sep 3rd 2005, 3:09 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

I went to see one last week, and like you never told her a thing. She said that we would be going over water but it won't be a holiday, I would be changing my job etc etc a lot of what she said rang true and she also described my girls and husband really well. She was also a medium and a woman came "through" who sounded exactly like my Nan and again described her like she was. It was very positive and she said that this move is meant to be and that it had a blessing on it, I would have my "wobbly moments" but that we are going to be very happy and that we must give it a year before making any major decision.

She gave me a tape of the reading so it'll be interesting to hear it again in about 6 months and see if she got most of it right.

Mandi

p.s. my husband is also very cynical but after listening to the tape even he is feeling more positive about the move and everything.