Reload this Page >

Sponsorship for Teachers to emigrate to Oz

Sponsorship for Teachers to emigrate to Oz

Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

emmag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsorship for Teachers to emigrate to Oz

hi,
I will soon be qualified as a primary school teacher.Does anyone know if any state or schools sponsor overseas teachers?, as I do not have enough points without the work experience.Thanks.
Old Jul 10th 2003, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

Tambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant futureTambo has a brilliant future
Default ???????????

If you do not have 12 months experience then you will not even fullfil the basic requirements

Why do people not research a move to Australia fully before they ask questions - when i chose to move i made sure i fullfilled every requirement - i suggest you check on www.workpermit.com it has a self assessment form on there (dont use the as an agent way too expensive i used Ian Harrop and i had not worries.

My advise would be to complete your NQT year first then you will fulfill the basic requirements and also the points test (provideing you have $100000 to invest for 12 months or you have state sponsorship)

Cheers TAMBO
Old Jul 10th 2003, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

PHIZA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ???????????

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tambo

Why do people not research a move to Australia fully before they ask questions - when i chose to move i made sure i fullfilled every requirement

Tambo how many of your hundred and odd posts have been questions?

I'm sure many of them may have seemed perfectly sensible questions to you, mind numbingly obvious to others.

As a relative newcomer to this forum myself, I, perhaps naively thought that the whole point of this forum is to help other people and asking questions (Preferably without risking ridicule!!) is surely part of trying to do research.

There is a danger with answering a question in your manner that many people will not bother for fear of seeming stupid to others who have already the "knowledge!!!"

Keep asking questions Emmag and try not to be put off!!!
Old Jul 11th 2003, 7:58 am
Just Joined

emmag is an unknown quantity at this point

in response to Tambo,
I was talking about the extra points for 3 years experience and not the 1 year experience, so it was you who misunderstood me.I am fully aware of the basic requirments to apply, and had no intention of not doing my NQT yeare in the UK.Thanks Phiza for your comments.