Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sponsorship companies

sponsorship companies

Old Sep 10th 2005, 8:40 pm
HAM
Forum Regular

Location: on the opposite side of the world to where I want to be...
HAM has a spectacular aura aboutHAM has a spectacular aura aboutHAM has a spectacular aura about
Default sponsorship companies

Hi

Have been doing advanced searches on here regarding the above but can only seem to find really old threads...
Is anybody actually at the moment going through this process or just gone out to aus on a 457 visa through a sponsoring agency...(ie contracted to a company to work)

What's your experience of this...? What are the pitfalls - other than those listed on the thread on 457 visas which I've already read and digested...
Have you managed to get PR from this route?...

We are going to pursue the questions of 'why can't we get sponsorship direct with company?' etc etc but would still appreciate thoughts and feelings of the people who have gone through this process...

Oh and the agency is cXc so if anybody knows anything about them would appreciate your input...xxx