Sponsorship?

Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:52 am
Just Joined

cliffbarrimore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsorship?

Hi

Is there any visa sponsor companies that put up the AU$40k (approx) to help family sponsored visas....

My problem is I have the necessary family in OZ but they are retired and don't earn.. I can't find anyone who can do the 40k side, I know this can be shared between upto three independant people but I cannot ....I know visa companies in the UK do a similar thing for people coming to the UK from OZ and other places.

unfortunatly, with the dropping of IT off the occupation in demand List I now am short of 5 points and short of 100,000AU$ to invest, so my only option is family sponsor.

Any Ideas Please?

ta

Cliff
Old Mar 17th 2004, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

we have the same problem but have you thought of stni visa. its something you could look into and i think IT is still in demand in victoria , adalaide not sure about taz but have alook at there web pages to find out it. but dont take my word for it as ive just been looking into everything at the mo im sure some people on here will beable to tell you more as they are brill
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

The skilled Independant route is where YOU put up the A$100,000
Old Mar 17th 2004, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

use the following link to access the skills in demand list for victoria in relation to an STNI Visa and check out the requirements for IT

http://www.migration.vic.gov.au/CA25...9?OpenDocument

if it doesn't work go to

http://www.migration.vic.gov.au

and work through the "skilled migration visa programs" following stni until you see the link for skills in demand.

to be nominated for an stni visa you must have between 70-115 points and have a positive skills assessment in an occupation on that list.

I went down this route and began in Oct 2003, I now have a permanent residency visa. hope this helps.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 2:13 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsorship?

Originally posted by cliffbarrimore
Hi

Is there any visa sponsor companies that put up the AU$40k (approx) to help family sponsored visas....

My problem is I have the necessary family in OZ but they are retired and don't earn.. I can't find anyone who can do the 40k side, I know this can be shared between upto three independant people but I cannot ....I know visa companies in the UK do a similar thing for people coming to the UK from OZ and other places.

unfortunatly, with the dropping of IT off the occupation in demand List I now am short of 5 points and short of 100,000AU$ to invest, so my only option is family sponsor.

Any Ideas Please?

ta

Cliff

hi

I dont know if this will be any use to you but i'll mention it anyway, its a company called freespirt and they specialize in sponsering professionals for 4 years......not sure of the website but if you key in freespirit youcan have a look. That is how my partner get his visa and I can go with him.

good luck

laura
Old Mar 18th 2004, 9:36 am
Just Joined

cliffbarrimore is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Laura

I'll give that a look