Sponsorship!!!

Old Aug 1st 2003, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

austensue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sponsorship!!!

Sorry for this question as it is not at all funny and certinly not as funny as some things over the past few days (well done all the regulars). But how do you go about getting sponsorship i.e. State, Employer etc.. and in anyones past experience does it speed things up?I am currently awaiting my TRA and processing of visa as a skilled independent - Toolmaker. The best situation, timing wise, would be to leave U.K. by middle to end of next year but this is looking unlikely due to the waiting times that have been quoted - 20 months. Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 1st 2003, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

yes state sponsorship will speed things up

toolmaker is an indemand job in south australia and if you met the criteria they most likey would approve you for stni and reduce the visa process time down to 3-4 months start to finish....

cheers

richard