Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sponsors Evidence

Sponsors Evidence

Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:07 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Default Sponsors Evidence

Folks,

I have received my sponsor's forms back from Oz with the required evidence - great!! However, the evidence (bank statements/drivers license/bills etc...) have not been certified as a true copy of the original. I'm applying for a designated area sponsored using my wife's Uncle as a sponsor, he lives in the bayside area of Brisbane.

Do I need to get him to have the copies certified and resent? Has anyone submitted sponsor without the signatures?

Thanks for your help!!
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Sponsors Evidence

Originally Posted by Plug
Folks,

I have received my sponsor's forms back from Oz with the required evidence - great!! However, the evidence (bank statements/drivers license/bills etc...) have not been certified as a true copy of the original. I'm applying for a designated area sponsored using my wife's Uncle as a sponsor, he lives in the bayside area of Brisbane.

Do I need to get him to have the copies certified and resent? Has anyone submitted sponsor without the signatures?

Thanks for your help!!
Plug

We're in the same boat and I had the same panic attack when our stuff came back. As I understand it if you have an ORIGINAL of something then thats fine but if you have a PHOTOCOPY then this must be certified as a true copy. Sounds a bit obvious I know, but I know where you're coming from

HTH
Old Oct 25th 2004, 10:31 am
Cheeky

Hi Plug,

As Craig says if they are originals you wont need them signing.

For what its worth when we submitted our application we also had a couple of things we had to sort out with our sponsor before finally sending it onto Adelaide. Rather than have stuff coming backwards and forwards (UK - Oz - Uk - Oz etc) what we did was send the whole app to our sponsor (all our bit done) then they did there bit and then sent it onto Adelaide for us.

I hope this helps, dont worry I think most of us have had hiccups along the way at some point or another!!

Good luck,
Cheeky

Old Oct 25th 2004, 8:44 pm
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice

Hi Craig and Cheeky,

Thanks for the response, I thought as much! Another delay....