sponsored work visas

Wikiposts

sponsored work visas

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:48 am
Just Joined

judi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sponsored work visas

Hi Everyone

Were hoping to go out to Brisbane in october.

We've have already sold our house and are compleating in early october. I am a nurse and am in the process of finding a job through a recriutment agency with the intention of being sponsored on a 4 year work visa. I was under the impression it only took about 3 weeks for a work visa but I have heard some people say they have waited months.

What are other peoples experiences?

Am I being unrealistic, expecting to have everything ready to go in october.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:25 am
port kennedy dec 2003

carolerussell is an unknown quantity at this point

The buisiness visa should only take about 3 weeks, I am about to apply for one myself and that is the time scale which I expect. We are hoping to go out on 11th October to Perth. You need to be applying for your registration with the nursing board as this takes about 8 weeks to come through. Also when you get your job it takes them about 6 weeks to process the paperwork from there end. If you need any more help send me a message with your E-mail and I will contact you. Good luck and hope you soon find a job. I am a Theatre Nurse and I got a job at Sir Charles Gairdener Hospital.

Carole.