Sponsored Visa

Old Jul 24th 2005, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all
Default Sponsored Visa

HI THERE IM A NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK.

MY FAMILY AND I ARE WANTING TO LIVE IN QUEENSLAND NONE OF US HAVE A DIPLOMA ALTHOUGH MY HUSBAND HAS A TRADE AS A DENTAL TECHNICIAN WHICH HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS HE HAS NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION FOR THIS WORK. CAN WE STILL GO UNDER SKILLED VISA OR IS THERE ANOTHER VISA WE CAN TRY FOR. I HAVE A COUSIN WHO SAYS SHE WILL SPONSOR US BUT WE ARE STILL UNSURE OF THE INS AND OUTS OF IT ALL. AND ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT WILL COST OVER ALL.

GREATFUL FOR ANY INFORMATION ANYONE CAN GIVE

THANKS IN ADVANCE MELANIE
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sponsored Visa

Hi - WELCOME to the BLOCK

Sorry, cant help you with your questions, but thought a welcome to this forum was better than nothing As others have said, it is a bit of a mad house, but, brilliant for info also

Sure someone will give you advice.

Good luck

Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:10 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss

Sure someone will give you advice.
Chances of a response are higher if the question is posted on the immigration forum - and not in capitals.

Jeremy
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAJ
Chances of a response are higher if the question is posted on the immigration forum - and not in capitals.

Jeremy

OK Jeremy, she is NEW to the FORUM - give her a BREAK M8! She probably isn't aware of the IMMIGRATION FORUM yet!

We all had to start somewhere and this is as good a place as any for most of us

Anyway, what JAJ means is, it is classed as being 'rude' to type in capitals, so if you are a genuine poster, for any future threads refrain from doing so!I am sure you will be forgiven this time though by most on this FORUM

Take care
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:59 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
HI THERE IM A NEW GIRL ON THE BLOCK.

MY FAMILY AND I ARE WANTING TO LIVE IN QUEENSLAND NONE OF US HAVE A DIPLOMA ALTHOUGH MY HUSBAND HAS A TRADE AS A DENTAL TECHNICIAN WHICH HE HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS HE HAS NO FORMAL QUALIFICATION FOR THIS WORK. CAN WE STILL GO UNDER SKILLED VISA OR IS THERE ANOTHER VISA WE CAN TRY FOR. I HAVE A COUSIN WHO SAYS SHE WILL SPONSOR US BUT WE ARE STILL UNSURE OF THE INS AND OUTS OF IT ALL. AND ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT WILL COST OVER ALL.

GREATFUL FOR ANY INFORMATION ANYONE CAN GIVE

THANKS IN ADVANCE MELANIE
Personally i don't have a clue.

You could have a check around on here though.

http://www.immi.gov.au/
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

scorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to allscorpiogray is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PeteY
Personally i don't have a clue.

You could have a check around on here though.

http://www.immi.gov.au/

hi all thanks you for your advice i have been playing around on this website and found immigration folder and posted my note again in lower case as to not offend anyone.

sorry to those offended by me shouting i will need to find a website on pc ettiquette i am new to this aswell. so thanks for your patience.
melanie
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scorpiogray
hi all thanks you for your advice i have been playing around on this website and found immigration folder and posted my note again in lower case as to not offend anyone.

sorry to those offended by me shouting i will need to find a website on pc ettiquette i am new to this aswell. so thanks for your patience.
melanie

HI

Glad you have found your way around BritishExpats.com! Tons of info isn't there Sure you will find the answers to everything you ask.

Take care

Gill
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:46 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
OK Jeremy, she is NEW to the FORUM - give her a BREAK M8! She probably isn't aware of the IMMIGRATION FORUM yet!

We all had to start somewhere and this is as good a place as any for most of us

Anyway, what JAJ means is, it is classed as being 'rude' to type in capitals, so if you are a genuine poster, for any future threads refrain from doing so!I am sure you will be forgiven this time though by most on this FORUM

Take care
JAJ was being measured. You need to "Pay your dues" in the immigration forum first.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Hello there
You can still apply to tra without formal papers aslong as his employer can give a really indepth report, and I mean indepth stating the procedures in great detail that he carries out.
Are you using an agent as we had no papers for our trade but the agent pointed us in the right direction. We used global visas
You only get one chance at it, so make sure its right as the agent did