sponser problem

Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default sponser problem

My sister is hoping to emigrate to Perth and is at the TRA stage at the moment. We have just heard that my auntie ( who is her sponser) has just been diagnosed with cancer & has only 3 to 6 months to live. Even after knowing this she has promised to help in anyway she can.
The question is can her husband still sponser or maybe a cousin.

Any help much appreciated.

Thankyou

Nicky
Old Sep 13th 2004, 9:16 pm
Banned

PINOYAU is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sponser problem

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
My sister is hoping to emigrate to Perth and is at the TRA stage at the moment. We have just heard that my auntie ( who is her sponser) has just been diagnosed with cancer & has only 3 to 6 months to live. Even after knowing this she has promised to help in anyway she can.
The question is can her husband still sponser or maybe a cousin.

Any help much appreciated.

Thankyou

Nicky
It must be the blood relative who sponsors. Whether a cousin qualifies to sponsor depends where the cousin lives.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

We are using an Auntie who isn't a blood relative. She was married to our Uncle for 21 years and therefore classifiys as an Auntie (according to our agent) even though they are divorced. Our sticking point could be that my husband whose side of the family they are on, was born quite late in life and was only 2.5 when they divorced. Our agent George is confident this won't be a problem. So proceed with the Uncle.

Sorry about the bad news though.
Old Sep 14th 2004, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies, my sister has just heard from her agent, and he says it will be fine to be sponsered by our uncle.

Nicky