Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sponser needed, building or ceiling contractors

Sponser needed, building or ceiling contractors

Old Apr 26th 2008, 4:24 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Sponser needed, building or ceiling contractors

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help? my friend is trying to get over to perth WA, or another state if they need to, they have sorted out an agent, now need to find a sponser, at no cost to the sponser themselves, as my friends are happy to pay all the fees.

He is a Ceiling Fixture (expert in ANYTHING to do with ceilings actually) with many many years experience and very reliable.

Would anyone know and companys that may be willing to sponser him? even if it a long shot, or maybe an agency that just arranges sponsers, if there is such an agency?

Thanks a bunch

Dawn xx
Old Apr 28th 2008, 5:23 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sponser needed, building or ceiling contractors

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone can help? my friend is trying to get over to perth WA, or another state if they need to, they have sorted out an agent, now need to find a sponser, at no cost to the sponser themselves, as my friends are happy to pay all the fees.

He is a Ceiling Fixture (expert in ANYTHING to do with ceilings actually) with many many years experience and very reliable.

Would anyone know and companys that may be willing to sponser him? even if it a long shot, or maybe an agency that just arranges sponsers, if there is such an agency?

Thanks a bunch

Dawn xx
Does no-one no of any??? ive been trying to look on the internet but my friend really needs email address or a direct contact as like looking for a needle in a haystack!! thanks anyway guys new it was a long shot xx
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:45 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Dawn

We're in the same boat looking for a sponsor for our friend who's a bricklayer....no luck here either
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:49 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hi Dawn

We're in the same boat looking for a sponsor for our friend who's a bricklayer....no luck here either
ahh thats a shame, i would have thought there would be an agency or something simular considering the need for trademans here, maybe the current system is working fine for them, ill let you know if i here anything
Old Apr 28th 2008, 3:28 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, i'll let you know too
Old May 4th 2008, 10:18 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Originally Posted by SalSa
yeah, i'll let you know too
bump, still trying x