Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sponser and Assurers!!!

Sponser and Assurers!!!

Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:11 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough
Default Sponser and Assurers!!!

Can anyone tell me at what stage your Australian sponser needs to put up the bond money?

I thought it was basicly when you are nearly approved, but my step brother was told when he fillls out the forms he has to send the cheque with it can anyone help.

I have tried searching not found, so sorry I know this has possibly all ready been covered.

Thank you
John, Pauline and Family
Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Default Re: Sponser and Assurers!!!

I have been informed that the bond is not requested until near the end of the process.
have a look on www.austimeline.com as this shows the length of time before bonds are requested.
My sister is currently filling in the assurer forms and there is no mention of sending a cheque with the application.
Hope this helps
Natty